• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2008 Ford Edge

Based on 553 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Love my Edge

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"Best car I have ever owned."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "great drive, looks, awd,comfort,bluetooth,rd mpg"

Cons: "I'd like more cupholders,bump betwe 2 fr seats"

"I own this car after driving a Honda Odyssey for many years. I love the all wheel drive. It handles well. Looks are great. I would like better gas mileage on local driving (wouldn't we all? :) ) But on the road mileage is great...have almost gotten 30mpg at times! Generally more like 27mpg on road trips. The driver's seat has lumbar support and is the most comfortable of the vehicles I tested. The trunk area has sufficient storage but I really missed the huge hauling area of the Odyssey I had, esp with hauling a big dog along much of the time.I have cloth interior; I miss the leather for it's easy cleaning, and looks, but the cloth is very comfortable, has been durable and fairly easy to clean so far, and with dogs, that is a challenge! I do have enough room in the back for a kennel for our golden retriever mix, and he likes his own little space there.I also love the interior temperature control, the bluetooth for my phone, which I find the best for talking with my hard of hearing father. (He can hear me better with this bluetooth speaker set-up than on our home phone or the cell without this!)The acoustics are quite good. I also found I really like the Sirius radio and have continued to subscribe, listening to many of the channels, really great on long trips! What don't I like? I don't like the huge bump between the two front seats. Hard to get a vehicle without that though now, sigh. But the storage inside it is great! So a con and a pro with that. I store change, cds, and lots of other stuff in there!"

Best Ford SUV I ever had and this is my third one!

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

"None"

Could not be happier...

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

"I have owned my Edge for just over 3 years now, and I can honestly say this is the best vehicle I have ever owned, for so many reasons. Mid sized SUV that handles like a luxury car. If you have never experienced adaptive cruise control, you are in for a pleasant experience. While using ACC, you feel so much more relaxed while driving for extended periods, it is truly amazing! The rest of the vehicle is also a dream to own. Plenty of technology inside and the way the interior is designed, it makes it very comfortable. The SYNC system is very helpful while driving. It allows you to complete so many options without ever taking your eyes off of the road in front of you. Superior design and technology."

Really Happy with our Purchase

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Good Price, Fuel economy, Stylish"

Cons: "No option for vented seats, or adjustable pedals."

"I bought this vehicle to replace my wife's '04 Honda Accord it had a V6 and averaged 25mpg. That was my baseline for fuel economy we drove several different vehicles and after a bit of research we settled on the Ford Edge Limited w/Ecoboost. It is a great ride it typically averages 27mpg on her daily drives, which consist of country roads and city traffic, and 28 to 29 at hwy speeds. It never struggles when passing or getting up to speed and has plenty of power. The limited model comes with tons of options and some convenience options other manufacturers didnt have(i.e Remote Start). Three adults can sit comfortably in the back seat, unlike the Escape and CR-V we drove.It has a nice comfortable quiet ride and is a joy to drive."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals