• 2014 Compact SUV Buyer's Guide

2007 Ford Edge

Based on 562 Ratings for the 2007 - 2014 models.

Awesome Cross over

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

"Beautiful pumpkin oragen Ford Edge with camel interior. Love it but really need the money and have other cars to drive."

Have had NO problems with this auto.

By on Saturday, August 16, 2014

Pros: "Looks GREAT & is fun to drive."

"Driving it is GREAT!!!! Very responsive and has very good get-up-and-go on the highway. Love the Panorama Roof. Seats are very comfortable (but wish could adjust for better Lumbar settings). Has been a VERY GOOD RIDE!!!!"

Overall a very nice vehicle.

By on Friday, August 15, 2014

Pros: "See above"

Cons: "Hatchback storage area is smaller than anticipated"

"This is he first crossover type vehicle I've ever owned and I have to admit that it is a very comfortable auto with a nice smooth ride. Interior is exceptionally roomy with nice added features for convenience."

Enjoy this car very much

By on Thursday, August 14, 2014

Pros: "good value for nice looking car!"

Cons: "Wish it turned a little tighter."

"7 years old and still lookin' good. I sometimes sit back and look at this vehicle and think "That's a really good looking car!" It's been in my possession 4 years and has been a very reliable and good car. Very versatile and I'm still in love with my chocolate leather seats. Roomy and comfy ride."

Best vehicle ever

By on Monday, August 11, 2014

Pros: "Great SUV for city and highway."

"After 146000 miles no major repairs except for front wheel bearings at 94000. the Continental tires that came with it were terribly noisy - replaced at 42000 miles. Replaced with Goodyear and drove another 92000. The new Michelins are the quietest. Avg mpg city and hwy was when new 22 and is still the same with no new plugs. Still driving on original brakes. Leather seats show no wear or cracks and I'm a big guy. All accessories work like new."

Glad it's gone

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Reason: Disappointed in ride and performance

Pros: "plenty of room with back seats down"

Cons: "too many to list. We will never buy another Ford"

"Horrible ride, hard to handle, wind noise that interfered with cell phone usage, disappointing MPG (22 MPG was the BEST we could get on the highway), tried to trade it in on a Lincoln, but they wanted more money (already took a $10,000 hit on value."

Great ride.

By on Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Pros: "Comfy, smooth, fast, very roomy."

Cons: "Fuel economy really bad for 2010 technology."

"My first American used car, bought at 30K. Hope didn't make a mistake. Fuel economy not so good, humming noise from rear tires. Auto gear shifting not good. Looks hot, very comfy, smooth ride...just fuel economy bad (24 mpg on highway). I can't change the spark plugs in 15 mins! Costs $200-$300 to change spark plugs!"

Great Car!

By on Monday, August 04, 2014

Pros: "Features, smooth quiet ride, great MPG."

Cons: "Turbo ecoboost is not as responsive as expected."

"I had a Mazda CX 7 which I loved, but I only got 13 MPG in town. It was time for a new car, and I investigated this one. I was hooked with the comfort of the vehicle, although the zippy zoom zoom Mazda boasts about is lacking in this vehicle, even with the ecoboost. I am able to deal with this because all the other features. The road noise is nonexistant compared to my Mazda. All in all this car is a value for the money as far as the comforts go. I get 25 MPG in town, which is great! Memory seats, and the my ford touch is amazing!"

Love it!

By on Monday, July 21, 2014

Pros: "Look, reliability, big tires, bluetooth, roomyness"

Cons: "Blindspot when backingup, some synch stuff unneces"

"This was the most comfortable car (to sit in) of all the cars that I test drove. I've never had any problems that needed maintenance. It's been on a few trips of over 1500 miles and had more than enough cargo room for suitcases, computer, dog and dog bed. Is not as quiet or smooth riding as our other car (Toyota Avalon), but, honestly, I prefer this one to drive. This was my first Ford and I would definitely buy another - we will probably look at the Taurus when the time comes to replace the Avalon. It looks very much like the Lincoln, but without all the bells and whistles or price. As of today, I highly recommend the Ford Edge 2012!!!"

I love this car, best car I ever owned

By on Tuesday, July 08, 2014

"I loved driving this car. Its roomy and comfortalbe. I don't want to sell it but I am unable to drive anymore.It's in excellent condition and never had any problems with it"

Totally works for our family and truly fun.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "Power, drive ability, Practicality, visual appeal"

Cons: "Should have gotten navigation screen, Panorama top"

"Plenty of power with all wheel drive. There a few small petty things I wish were better with this vehicle such as the panoramic window collects water so when you roll window down before driving water can sometimes pour into cab. I wish the radio display showed artist name or song when on satellite mode. I solved the stiff ride with new tires. Other than that the vehicle runs and rides like a charm. I feel like I am in a more expensive vheicle than it actually is. We love the "sexy" look of the vehicle and how it ages well in lieu of the competition of that year. The sound quality of the vehicle is reassuring. Heavily built, structurally sound and handles well for a vehicle in this class. I wish the gas mileage was better but then again I would not have traded the mileage for the power it has. Compared w and drove 3 others in this class and we are totally glad we made this purchase. Not one issue or problem thus far. No recalls or breakdowns."

She's quite a powerful beast but an elegant one.

By on Monday, July 07, 2014

Pros: "lots of power, lots of class, very comfortable"

Cons: "somewhat high initial cost"

"We bought this SUV/station wagon from the dealer and it came with a lot of options. It's a big thing and at first appears bulky but handles very well and has enough horsepower and torgue with supple responsive steering to get you where you're going fast and in class. Mileage is great, quality is excellent and we've done a lot of traveling in it with great comfort and ease."

I LOVE THIS CAR EXCEPT

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

"I AM DISABLED AND CANT GET INTO IT WITH EASE,I NEED A VAN,"

Best vehicle I ever owned

By on Friday, July 04, 2014

Pros: "very comfortable and great for trips"

Cons: "Second cup holder is too small."

"I am trading my Edge in for a new one. Since I am a disabled veteran I must have a warranty on my vehicle."

Love the car. Have had it since new

By on Thursday, June 26, 2014

"Only had issue with the power brakes after I had to slam them on. No other problems. Great road car."

I love my Edge!

By on Thursday, June 05, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, looks great!"

Cons: "Didn't have navigation and can't get an add-on."

"Just went looking, drove off of the lot with it! This vehicle has everything I didn't know I wanted: very spacious, plenty of cargo room, full instrument panel that is easy to see and operate, Sony premium surround sound, Sirius XM, tires that hold the road, and a very smooth ride. It sits just high enough to see over cars but not so high that it is hard to get in or out. Fuel economy is great. And, it feels solid without being a tank. Purchased dealer certified used, added the service and maintenance plans - good to go for 3 more years!"

Love this car

By on Thursday, June 05, 2014

Pros: "Plenty of room, MPG, power, nice ride."

Cons: "blinded by the chrome shifter when the sun hits it"

"I bought this car new with 32 miles on it; and as you can see, with about 216,000 miles now it has been amazing. It is a front wheel drive; which I thought might be an issue with living up north, with snow and ice. I have not gotten stuck when, even though there were plenty of times that I thought I should've. The leg room is amazing and the cargo area has more than enough room. The gas mileage has actually gotten better over the last couple of months, averaging about 26 mpg (mostly highway driving). This car is fun to drive and has plently of power."

My best vehicle

By on Wednesday, June 04, 2014

Pros: "well thought out vehicle"

Cons: "first generation Microsoft Sync- not user friendly"

"This car has been the best all around vehicle I've owned. I'm 72 and have owned 12 new vehicles and this one stands out as my favorite. Exceptional power(V6)and highway millage at 27mpg. Only thing with the vehicle is some torque steer on fast low gear acceleration."

Fantastic car.

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Pros: "Handles very well, back-up camera is great."

"The Edge is a great car. Crossovers are built on a car platform, so you get the handling of a car rather than the truck-ride of the SUV which is built on a truck platform. In 2 years I have only put 17,000 miles on my Edge SEL, so I plan to keep it for a long, long time."

Love my Edge

By on Monday, May 26, 2014

"Best car I have ever owned."

Great vehicle

By on Monday, May 19, 2014

Pros: "great drive, looks, awd,comfort,bluetooth,rd mpg"

Cons: "I'd like more cupholders,bump betwe 2 fr seats"

"I own this car after driving a Honda Odyssey for many years. I love the all wheel drive. It handles well. Looks are great. I would like better gas mileage on local driving (wouldn't we all? :) ) But on the road mileage is great...have almost gotten 30mpg at times! Generally more like 27mpg on road trips. The driver's seat has lumbar support and is the most comfortable of the vehicles I tested. The trunk area has sufficient storage but I really missed the huge hauling area of the Odyssey I had, esp with hauling a big dog along much of the time.I have cloth interior; I miss the leather for it's easy cleaning, and looks, but the cloth is very comfortable, has been durable and fairly easy to clean so far, and with dogs, that is a challenge! I do have enough room in the back for a kennel for our golden retriever mix, and he likes his own little space there.I also love the interior temperature control, the bluetooth for my phone, which I find the best for talking with my hard of hearing father. (He can hear me better with this bluetooth speaker set-up than on our home phone or the cell without this!)The acoustics are quite good. I also found I really like the Sirius radio and have continued to subscribe, listening to many of the channels, really great on long trips! What don't I like? I don't like the huge bump between the two front seats. Hard to get a vehicle without that though now, sigh. But the storage inside it is great! So a con and a pro with that. I store change, cds, and lots of other stuff in there!"

Best Ford SUV I ever had and this is my third one!

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

"None"

Could not be happier...

By on Friday, May 16, 2014

"I have owned my Edge for just over 3 years now, and I can honestly say this is the best vehicle I have ever owned, for so many reasons. Mid sized SUV that handles like a luxury car. If you have never experienced adaptive cruise control, you are in for a pleasant experience. While using ACC, you feel so much more relaxed while driving for extended periods, it is truly amazing! The rest of the vehicle is also a dream to own. Plenty of technology inside and the way the interior is designed, it makes it very comfortable. The SYNC system is very helpful while driving. It allows you to complete so many options without ever taking your eyes off of the road in front of you. Superior design and technology."

Really Happy with our Purchase

By on Thursday, May 15, 2014

Pros: "Good Price, Fuel economy, Stylish"

Cons: "No option for vented seats, or adjustable pedals."

"I bought this vehicle to replace my wife's '04 Honda Accord it had a V6 and averaged 25mpg. That was my baseline for fuel economy we drove several different vehicles and after a bit of research we settled on the Ford Edge Limited w/Ecoboost. It is a great ride it typically averages 27mpg on her daily drives, which consist of country roads and city traffic, and 28 to 29 at hwy speeds. It never struggles when passing or getting up to speed and has plenty of power. The limited model comes with tons of options and some convenience options other manufacturers didnt have(i.e Remote Start). Three adults can sit comfortably in the back seat, unlike the Escape and CR-V we drove.It has a nice comfortable quiet ride and is a joy to drive."

Great car

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Pros: "Great price for the kind of car your getting"

"Great for the money"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Edge near Honolulu. See local deals