2008 Ford E350 Super Duty Cargo

Based on 266 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

Awsome family van

By on Wednesday, August 8, 2007

"Plenty of room for the family. Lots of power to pull a trailer if you wanted to. Daul heat and air is great. Best of all it is cheaper them a mini van, you can do more with it and load with options. Goes great in snow."

Fuel Economy

By on Saturday, August 31, 2013

"I use this van everyday running a plumbing service business. The only issue I have is with the small 4.2 V-6. It performs well considering the truck is always "heavy" due to what we carry. The fuel economy listed is 13/15 which is way out of line. On good days I'm lucky to see 10mpg and just very slightly better on the highway, maybe 11mpg. Friends of mine with the same van but with the small V-8 are seeing 15/20 MPG. Funny though, this was the last model year where Ford used this small engine in these vans. From 2003 and forward the small V-8 was standard"

Blown spark plug common problem

By on Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Pros: "Plenty of power for towing and highway"

Cons: "blown plug and cost to repair!"

"Ford spark plugs blowing out is a common problem with Triton engines in Ford F150 pick up trucks, Mustangs, Crown Victorias, Vans, Expeditions and motor homes made before 2004. Ford 4.6, 5.4 and 6.8 modular engines are prone to spark plugs being blown out of the cylinders due to the aluminum threads failing. Ford dealers do not recommend repairing the threads. They only recommend replacing the cylinder head and that runs into the thousands of dollars."

Strong, reliable engine. Only surface rust

By on Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Pros: "Great work van"

Cons: "Diesel fumes"

"I bought this van when it had 11,000 miles on it. I have changed the oil every 5,000 miles with Motorcraft 15W-40. Power everything, windows, mirrors, door locks, and keyless entry. I have been the only one to drive it so the engine and transmission are still in great shape. The van has never been in an accident and drives great. There is a hole in the very rear floor approximately 8" in diameter. There is only surface rust on the exterior."

Excellent affordable vehicle

By on Saturday, December 22, 2012

Pros: "Excellent multiple use vehicle!"

Cons: "Fuel mileage of 11-18 with the 5.4 V-8."

"This vehicle is great for carrying my family of 8 with ease of entry/exit and capable of towing a 32 foot camper behind! The SYNC System is innovated, user friendly and extremely accurate! I've own an E350 passenger vans prior, and it was superb as well however with the new design, comfort and power this vehicle is the tops!"

I will miss my White Knight house-on-wheels.

By on Friday, September 9, 2011

Reason: no longer needed for business

Pros: "room, power, dependability"

Cons: "air conditioner to rear not efficient, no rear operational windows"

"I loved my van, it held all my camping gear and we could sleep in it if it rained. I hauled lumber, bricks, furniture, and sometimes 9 passengers. It handled great, had power for hills even when loaded- and I could pack it! Cornered great-never questioned its stability even at higher speeds. My only complaint was the air conditioner vent to the back ran thru the top- hard to cool in direct sun- and it needs operational windows in the very rear.When the kids were grown, I took out 2 mid seats, put down rugs, added a cooler and floor pillows and it was my tail-gate party mobile."

By on Tuesday, February 2, 2010

"very good family hauler. towing package on my van never had any problems pulling anything from my boat to a tandem flatbed utility trailer. wish it had child security locks. have had some problem with side passenger doors-hinges feel like they are binding."

96 Ford Enonoline E150

By on Sunday, September 13, 2009

"This is the best vehicle I have ever owned, very few problems, fuel pump, tires and brakes along with general maintenance. 1996 with 215000+ miles.We have taken this conversion van on a number of cross country trips and it is comfortable and transported 6 to 7 people with ease. It handles well in the MN winter snow with the right tires you can get through most snow storms. It pulls my fishing boat like it's not even there!"

great all around

By on Thursday, September 4, 2008

"I traded in a 2004 jeep rubicon for this I have two kids under 5, and needed to tow a 23ft boat this has been a wonderful car. looked a chevy suburban with all the bells and wistles and saw this through the window of it with the same options and half the price, and less miles. we take it camping, its great for towing the boat, 15mpg with a 5500# boat at 70 mph you can take the seats out for the trips to home depot the only thing I dont like about it is parking it in small lots and when they are slow at plowing the roads in winter."

Reliable Vehicle

By on Friday, December 7, 2007

"The Ford van we own does anything we ask it to. It has plenty of power & has alot of horsepower. It was also recently voted the longest lasting, most reliable van you could buy because there were more Ford Econolines with 200,000mi or more than any other van."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E350 Super Duty Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals