2010 Ford E250 Cargo

Based on 265 Ratings for the 2008 - 2014 models.

The amount of room can't be beat.

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, room, safety, and power."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This has been the most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned. I have owned it for 5yrs and the only thing that I have done to it is change the oil and air filter and tires. I am always impressed how much this van can hold. When we travel we take everything and anything that we might possibly need. When the kids were babies, we would take their highchair, swing, bouncy seat, plus all the luggage and toys the kids might want. The only thing to consider when purchasing is the gas mileage. Mine gets 12mpgs around town and maybe 14 on the highway. But if you know that and are ok with it then this van can't be beat. It will run forever and will hold everything you could ever need."

Handicap accessible equipment installed.

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Rear access. Easy to park. Low cost insurance."

Cons: "15 mpg. Roof rust only affects paint, not metal."

"Rear wheelchair lift with inside and outside access. Power driver's seat goes up, down, forward, backward, swivels. Tie downs, floor mounted. New battery for lift. Can be driven with hand controls or the usual way. Knob on steering wheel. Hooks around inside interior. New wiper blades. New main battery will be installed April, 2014."

Its been a great driving experience

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"First of all - V10 Triton! This is the peppiest car I've owned. It has been amazingly reliable. normal wear and tear has been minimal. This van seems to be built to an industrial level. I use it for family, and hauling anything I would normally put in a pick up. The seats are very easy to remove. The passenger legroom is limited."

What a trooper

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Value, Fun and Escellent Drive"

Cons: "Very little cup holders and power outlets."

"Bought the car used after the minivan couldn't easily handle 5 kids with 4 car seats and I am glad I did. Had the vehicle about 10 years and immediately noticed the ease of driving. Excellent highway driving, much more stable than a minivan and the kids could stretch out a bit during long drives. Only problem was Catalytic convertor which failed prematurely at 72000 miles. Ford took over 6 months to replace it under warranty. All other repairs were routine maintenance. The XLT doesn't come with a great deal of amenities so I did add some power outlets and drink holders for the mid and rear seating compartments. Hated to sell the vehicle it was very reliable."

20 years and counting. Very reliable vehicle

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

"I bought it brand new, I love it."

Like taking a ride on the living room sofa

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "our van was fully customized. it was like a den .."

"For 16 years we have totally loved this Van. We have driven it all over the US. 8 people ride comfortably on the velvet cushioned seats. We rarely feel any road bumps. There are heater and AC vents thru out the cabbin and the 6 stero speakers make for a great Party ride! Ya, it's no econ car, only 14 18 MPG but you can go aprox.400 miles on a tank at posted speeds."

Very Reliable

By on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"This baby, keeps going and going and going. Mine is 17+ years old with 148k (I babied her). I'm just now starting to get to putting a few $$ into her for maintenance items (things that most cars would have already experienced). That is ok. She is a very reliable friend. I should be able to get another 5-10 years with standard maintenance. Best vehicle I've owned."

FORD IS # 1

By on Friday, December 18, 2009

"MY ford van was born in April same as I. 155,000 and still gowing strong, had it for 13 years."

Safest

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"Today I Was Rearended by a peterbuilt at 40 Miles and Hour I was stopped and was pushed into the car infront of me and totaled it out,The van is totaled but only minor surface damage as in rinkled side and doors wont open had to tow the Peterbuilt from seen When Ford says Built ford tough well im sold and Seat belts did a great job to even with 167000 miles....."

very dependable

By on Saturday, March 21, 2009

"I have owned this vehicle for ten years and it has performed very well with very few problems. I have only had to perform minor repairs along with regular maintenance. I have probably spent less than about one thousand dollars total (including reg. main. and repairs.) It has served me excellently. I have never changed the trans. fluid and I change the oil and filter about every seven to eight thousand miles. I always use Castrol products, including synthetic oil."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E250 Cargo near Honolulu. See local deals