2004 Ford E150 Passenger

Based on 262 Ratings for the 2003 - 2014 models.

Great Truck

By on Wednesday, April 27, 2016

"The only problem I have had with my van is the TIRE SENSORS. They have been on for 5 years. I had them fixed twice but they went on right away both times. The only recommendation I have is more side wall protection on the inside to prevent dents that show on the outside"

20 years and counting. Very reliable vehicle

By on Friday, November 22, 2013

"I bought it brand new, I love it."

The amount of room can't be beat.

By on Saturday, January 28, 2012

Pros: "Reliability, room, safety, and power."

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"This has been the most reliable vehicle that I have ever owned. I have owned it for 5yrs and the only thing that I have done to it is change the oil and air filter and tires. I am always impressed how much this van can hold. When we travel we take everything and anything that we might possibly need. When the kids were babies, we would take their highchair, swing, bouncy seat, plus all the luggage and toys the kids might want. The only thing to consider when purchasing is the gas mileage. Mine gets 12mpgs around town and maybe 14 on the highway. But if you know that and are ok with it then this van can't be beat. It will run forever and will hold everything you could ever need."

Ford E-350 XLT--15 passenger van is a work horse.

By on Friday, January 03, 2014

Pros: "Easy to drive, super comfortable front seats"

Cons: "10-15 mpg, repairs costly, engine hard to work on."

My 2008 Ford E-350 XLT - 15 Pass. van

"I bought my 2008 Ford E-350 XLT 15 passenger van in Dec. of 2008 with just 15,000 miles on it. In 5 years, I put 225,000 miles on it. It has the tinted windows, 5,000 pound towing bumper, rear heat-air and it has the long Delta steps on each side. It has the 5.4 liter Triton gas engine. The front seats are amazingly comfortable. Passengers tell me their seats are very comfortable. I have driven over 1 million miles in 50 years of driving, so I can give a good review of this vehicle. This van is a joy to drive. The power steering is great, the air con. and heat are a 10 and fully adjustable-front-back. The Cons are--eats gas-10-15 mpg, all repairs are expensive--example, I just put $1,150 in brake work-all 4 corners. Tires must be 10 ply--be sure to put high quality winter tires on it if you are in northern states. IMPORTANT: I installed the Roadmaster Suspension System on my van--$600 parts and labor. It makes a tremendous difference--takes the lean out of corners, prevents roll-over and makes the ride more solid. Anyone who buys a 15 pass. Ford van should get the Roadmaster system. You will be glad you did!"

My 2008 Ford E-350 XLT - 15 Pass. van

What a trooper

By on Monday, August 13, 2012

Pros: "Value, Fun and Escellent Drive"

Cons: "Very little cup holders and power outlets."

"Bought the car used after the minivan couldn't easily handle 5 kids with 4 car seats and I am glad I did. Had the vehicle about 10 years and immediately noticed the ease of driving. Excellent highway driving, much more stable than a minivan and the kids could stretch out a bit during long drives. Only problem was Catalytic convertor which failed prematurely at 72000 miles. Ford took over 6 months to replace it under warranty. All other repairs were routine maintenance. The XLT doesn't come with a great deal of amenities so I did add some power outlets and drink holders for the mid and rear seating compartments. Hated to sell the vehicle it was very reliable."

By on Wednesday, February 27, 2008

"Bought this van with 263,000 miles on it over 6 years ago and currently have 342,000 miles on it and it is a workhorse - I own a lawnservice and it does what I need it to do"

Awsome family van

By on Wednesday, August 08, 2007

"Plenty of room for the family. Lots of power to pull a trailer if you wanted to. Daul heat and air is great. Best of all it is cheaper them a mini van, you can do more with it and load with options. Goes great in snow."

Handicap accessible equipment installed.

By on Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Pros: "Rear access. Easy to park. Low cost insurance."

Cons: "15 mpg. Roof rust only affects paint, not metal."

"Rear wheelchair lift with inside and outside access. Power driver's seat goes up, down, forward, backward, swivels. Tie downs, floor mounted. New battery for lift. Can be driven with hand controls or the usual way. Knob on steering wheel. Hooks around inside interior. New wiper blades. New main battery will be installed April, 2014."

Its been a great driving experience

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

"First of all - V10 Triton! This is the peppiest car I've owned. It has been amazingly reliable. normal wear and tear has been minimal. This van seems to be built to an industrial level. I use it for family, and hauling anything I would normally put in a pick up. The seats are very easy to remove. The passenger legroom is limited."

Like taking a ride on the living room sofa

By on Sunday, November 20, 2011

Pros: "our van was fully customized. it was like a den .."

"For 16 years we have totally loved this Van. We have driven it all over the US. 8 people ride comfortably on the velvet cushioned seats. We rarely feel any road bumps. There are heater and AC vents thru out the cabbin and the 6 stero speakers make for a great Party ride! Ya, it's no econ car, only 14 18 MPG but you can go aprox.400 miles on a tank at posted speeds."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford E150 Passenger near Honolulu. See local deals