2013 Ford E150 Cargo Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $26,233 - $27,066.

Based on 223 Ratings for the 1992 - 2014 models.

workhorse

By on Sunday, January 31, 2010

"This car is the most versatile vehicle I ever had. Not only that I can load my whole family for extended vacation trips, it also hauls a lot of stuff. Can use it as versatile as a pickup truck, but the load doesn't get wet or stolen. For a standard interior, the seat positions are perfect for longer trips all over the US (mine were usually 3 - 4000 miles roundtrip). Way better than a comparable Chevy or GMC where I always have the feeling that the steering wheel is crocked compared to the seat. Well, then the engine: The V8 pulls this vehicle strong and agile in all situations, especially when you need it for quick acceleration you will love it. Pulling a boat or trailer is a non event either, since the whole vehicle is sturdy and tough built. Even in snowy conditions at Mount Shasta in California I had no problems whatsoever to keep going. Many Sedans had to give up in Blizzard conditions. Good tires are a must tough. Anyway looking for the ultimate passenger and/or load hauler is the right candidate for the E-350."

Excellent

By on Friday, August 28, 2009

"It has been a workhorse. 1997 with 208k and I am just now starting to see some issues. I am not complaining. Spacious and comfortable ride. Easily fit 6 grown men, golf clubs, clothes and food for a weekend golf trip. If it got better gas mileage I would never consider trading it in."

Best Vehicle On The Planet

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"We have several vans and all have been exteremly dependable. We've used one to haul a heavy duty trailor for the past 4 years and it still does a great job hauling. This is an wonderful vechicle!!!"

Good vehicle, but

By on Saturday, January 24, 2009

"The only real complaint I have is that for 2007 Ford basically made only an E-250 and slapped an E-150 label on. The vehical is over 84 inches tall and won't fit in a standard garage. The suspension is very stiff."

LARGE Family Van

By on Sunday, November 16, 2008

"It has worked well for us. With nine kids we've gone everywhere. Camping, church, store, long (4000 mi) trips, you name it. No significant mechanical problems in 9 years and 105,000 miles."

great all around

By on Thursday, September 04, 2008

"I traded in a 2004 jeep rubicon for this I have two kids under 5, and needed to tow a 23ft boat this has been a wonderful car. looked a chevy suburban with all the bells and wistles and saw this through the window of it with the same options and half the price, and less miles. we take it camping, its great for towing the boat, 15mpg with a 5500# boat at 70 mph you can take the seats out for the trips to home depot the only thing I dont like about it is parking it in small lots and when they are slow at plowing the roads in winter."

Our favorite Vehicle

By on Monday, August 18, 2008

"room, room, room. Go shopping for a month take the kids and all. We haul bikes and kids. My hubby has used our other van for hunting, etc. Hauls equipment and even has driven his 4-wheeler into the back. Take out the seats and help our friends move. We can haul more than a pick up and keep it all out of the weather. My nice van is a people, picnic, grocery mover and with the kids and their friends along we are often filled to the brim but best of all we can do it. We do like to get better tires as the factory ones aren't great for snow. Handles great and is warm in the winter. This is our 3rd van. we had the 1st 9yrs then 5 years and this one is new. We love them."

good van

By on Sunday, August 10, 2008

"The most useful vehicle made. Mine gets 17mpg with a V8, can tow a trailer, haul friends, pets, all sorts of things. I wouldn't want to drive it as a commuter car, but it is the perfect second vehicle if you're remodeling. They are generally reliable, and when they need to be fixed it is easy because they have been made for so long. The insurance agency I go through lists it as the least expensive automobille to insure bar none."

work horse

By on Saturday, August 02, 2008

"solid work vehicle, secure of tools, with lock cabinets, ladder racks great have 502,000 miles and never changed anything but belts, oil, batteries. unbelievable...."

Good Passenger Vans

By on Thursday, March 20, 2008

"I have 3 of these vans that I use for ministry. One 1993, One 1999 and One 2007. I have had to rebuild the transmission on the 1993 and the front ends seem to get loose quickly and need repair. I had several small things repaired on the 2007, while it was under warranty. Over all, they are dependable and suprisingly cost effective to buy."