2003 Ford Crown Victoria

Based on 364 Ratings for the 1998 - 2011 models.

GREATEST CAR EVER BUILT

By on Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Pros: "PERFORMS LIKE A SPORTS CAR, AND HAULS THE FAMILY!!"

Cons: "everyone thinks I'm a cop...."

"I have owned 4 Crown Vics over the years, one of every body style since my 1987 model. Still cant believe Ford has stopped production of the greatest car ever made. My 06 model has true dual exhaust which boosted my gas mileage... 30/city and 35/hwy. Thats better than any of these little economy cars, and I can still haul 6 people, pull a full size boat, or outrun any of the little punks at the high school!!! Wrecked mine in november, walked away without a scratch and argued with the insurance company for a month- but I won- they rebuilt my car for me. I refused to give up on it... btw, I took out a guardrail and stood it on its nose in a river bed. When the tow truck pulled it out.... IT WAS STILL RUNNING. DROVE IT HOME."

Best full size car ever built.

By on Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Pros: "Style performance and dependable."

"The ford crown Victoria is no longer produced so all that can be said by me has been said already by others. Ford made a hugh mistake when production stopped on that model. Ford left many buyers disappointed. I don't figure the police officers in this great country were to happy to part with there crown victoria. No other car built today can come close to it in any shape or form in my book. Sure there are faster cars but faster is not always better.I am 69 years of age and have owned ford cars from the 1953 model year and still do at this time so I know more then a little about fords."

Best riding and driving car ever

By on Tuesday, May 01, 2012

Pros: "I have nothing but praise for my car."

"I love this car. It is a smooth riding and easy driving car and the gas mileage is fantastic. Plenty of leg room and the truck space is wonderful. No complaints on my car."

Great car

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"For some reason the styling of this car always caught my eye. It just looked like a well thought out car with no wasted lines and bs architecture. Broad shoulders, spacious interior, V8 power, and a real world reputation for quality and reliability. This car was produced with all the intentions of being the hardest driven and most abused consumer and service vehicles on the planet. I love this car for a very simple reason. It gets noticed for not being noticed. Nothing flashy. Safe, reliable, and practical."

Comfortable and affordable

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, seats 6, large trunk, head rm"

Cons: "not a sports car, no racing stripes,"

"A few years ago I had been injured in my back. So comfort is extremely important to me. This car is very comfortable provides a nice ride. Lots of people look at cars for what kind of mileage they can get. On the highway I have managed to get as high as 32 mpg and as low as 22 mpg. That can mostly depend on the persons driving habits. Anyway when looking at most so called small sedans get pretty close to the same with less comfort. This is much nicer when driving those long 18 to 24 hour drives. Much nicer in this than one of those small cars. Oh yeah and what I've found that also really helps is a really good gas additive like "ethos" it really made a difference in mileage. Before I was getting the highest mileage at 25 mpg but with this stuff I've been able to get 32 mpg. Plus changing the oil regularly and keeping the air filter clean or replacing it as needed also helps."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Crown Victoria near Honolulu. See local deals