2003 Ford Crown Victoria

Based on 364 Ratings for the 1998 - 2011 models.

Great car

By on Thursday, September 17, 2009

"For some reason the styling of this car always caught my eye. It just looked like a well thought out car with no wasted lines and bs architecture. Broad shoulders, spacious interior, V8 power, and a real world reputation for quality and reliability. This car was produced with all the intentions of being the hardest driven and most abused consumer and service vehicles on the planet. I love this car for a very simple reason. It gets noticed for not being noticed. Nothing flashy. Safe, reliable, and practical."

Comfortable and affordable

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, seats 6, large trunk, head rm"

Cons: "not a sports car, no racing stripes,"

"A few years ago I had been injured in my back. So comfort is extremely important to me. This car is very comfortable provides a nice ride. Lots of people look at cars for what kind of mileage they can get. On the highway I have managed to get as high as 32 mpg and as low as 22 mpg. That can mostly depend on the persons driving habits. Anyway when looking at most so called small sedans get pretty close to the same with less comfort. This is much nicer when driving those long 18 to 24 hour drives. Much nicer in this than one of those small cars. Oh yeah and what I've found that also really helps is a really good gas additive like "ethos" it really made a difference in mileage. Before I was getting the highest mileage at 25 mpg but with this stuff I've been able to get 32 mpg. Plus changing the oil regularly and keeping the air filter clean or replacing it as needed also helps."

Fantastic ride for road trips. Cavernous trunk.

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"This car has been comfortable and reliable for the past 8 years. The SS exhaust system has yet to require any service and the brakes have been serviced only once. The electronic dash readout should be standard on all cars as far as I'm concerned. The only things I can complain about are the canvas roof covering and the 15-17 MPG I get driving around town. If a miracle shoud happen and gas prices should once again drop to below $2.oo/Gal., Ford should consider reopening the Crown Vic factory! Did I mention that this was my second crown Vic?"

Last great traditional American sedan

By on Monday, January 16, 2012

Pros: "solid, reliable, comfortable, spacious"

Cons: "a bit old-fashioned"

"Comfortable, spacious, smooth ride, vast trunk. No gee-whiz high tech doodads but all the conveniences needed to make owning and driving this car a pleasure free of distractions. Owned it since new and would have kept driving it forever, it was still running great. But it got wrecked in a head on, which is my final and most important praise for this car: it probably saved my wife's life when someone entered a highway going the wrong way. We were told at the scene and again by her doctor that she was lucky to be in such a solid car."

Noting replaced!

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, Cheap, Good gas mileage, Power"

"I bought my CrownVic new with only 2 miles on it, best decision ever. I have never replaced anything on my car but the oil, not even a light bulb! The only problem I've had was when i hit exactly 100,000mi, the intake manifold broke. My car i clocked gets 28mpg (really good!) It's very comfortable and probably the easiest car to drive (well what I've drove) This car has excellent power and reliability. If i was looking for a good and cheap used car, i'd go with this CrownVic."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Crown Victoria near Honolulu. See local deals