2002 Ford Crown Victoria

Based on 372 Ratings for the 1998 - 2011 models.

Comfortable and affordable

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Comfortable, roomy, seats 6, large trunk, head rm"

Cons: "not a sports car, no racing stripes,"

"A few years ago I had been injured in my back. So comfort is extremely important to me. This car is very comfortable provides a nice ride. Lots of people look at cars for what kind of mileage they can get. On the highway I have managed to get as high as 32 mpg and as low as 22 mpg. That can mostly depend on the persons driving habits. Anyway when looking at most so called small sedans get pretty close to the same with less comfort. This is much nicer when driving those long 18 to 24 hour drives. Much nicer in this than one of those small cars. Oh yeah and what I've found that also really helps is a really good gas additive like "ethos" it really made a difference in mileage. Before I was getting the highest mileage at 25 mpg but with this stuff I've been able to get 32 mpg. Plus changing the oil regularly and keeping the air filter clean or replacing it as needed also helps."

Fantastic ride for road trips. Cavernous trunk.

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

"This car has been comfortable and reliable for the past 8 years. The SS exhaust system has yet to require any service and the brakes have been serviced only once. The electronic dash readout should be standard on all cars as far as I'm concerned. The only things I can complain about are the canvas roof covering and the 15-17 MPG I get driving around town. If a miracle shoud happen and gas prices should once again drop to below $2.oo/Gal., Ford should consider reopening the Crown Vic factory! Did I mention that this was my second crown Vic?"

The best auto investment I have ever made!!!

By on Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Pros: "Full size, roomy, comfortable, and drives well."

"this 2000 yr. model crown vic. @ over 120k mi. is still tight quiet, smooth, responsive and the engine runs like new. its first tune up was at 105k and has had low maintenance cost and minimal repairs. the fuel pump was replaced recently for about 500.00 which has been the only significant cost. its a pleasure to own this car!"

Noting replaced!

By on Sunday, December 04, 2011

Pros: "Reliable, Cheap, Good gas mileage, Power"

"I bought my CrownVic new with only 2 miles on it, best decision ever. I have never replaced anything on my car but the oil, not even a light bulb! The only problem I've had was when i hit exactly 100,000mi, the intake manifold broke. My car i clocked gets 28mpg (really good!) It's very comfortable and probably the easiest car to drive (well what I've drove) This car has excellent power and reliability. If i was looking for a good and cheap used car, i'd go with this CrownVic."

Great car

By on Thursday, October 20, 2011

Pros: "dependable"

Cons: "slippery winters"

"I love this car. Im 6' and can get in and out of this car very easily. The ride is great, and I love power. Very dependable and the few repairs ive had to do to this car are very affordable. great gas mileage even with a v8. My only issue is that I live in northern indiana where the winters can be tough to drive with such a powerful rear wheel drive car with such a light rear end. I hate to get rid of it but im going for a 4wd"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Crown Victoria near Honolulu. See local deals