1993 Ford Crown Victoria

8.2

Based on 171 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Excellent car

By on Sunday, November 4, 2007

"I've had my 96 crown vic since new, it now has 180k miles on it. Best car I've ever owned. It has needed nothing but regular scheduled maintenance in all these years (tires, fluids, etc). Leather seats are real roomy and comfortable on long trips, and the trunk is huge. The V8 is super smooth. Just bought a 07 grand marquis for my wife, identical to the crown vic, these cars haven't changed much. I'll keep the old crown vic around, too. My friends call them old people cars (I'm 38), but what do they know? They can keep their noisy engines and harsh rides."

Best Car for the Money

By on Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, Easy to maintain, Never breaks"

Cons: "Door panels crack easily"

"Had the car since new. Completely bullet proof. Decent 4.6 litre V8 makes 210 horsepower and in the high 200's for torque. Easily enough to get the car around quickly, and it makes a great noise while doing it. The only problem is the 2v in the crown vic always cracked the intake. I replaced mine with a aluminum intake. Always loved the car, and always will. Would recommend it to anyone who wanted a decent reliable car."

Extraordinary longevity.

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Purchased my 1993 Crown Vic Police Intercepter with around 96000 miles on it from the California Highway Patrol in 1998. It now has 222000 miles on the original 4.6 liter V8 engine. Failures since purchase include the water pump, all the electric windows which is the car's weakest point and the catalytic converter. Everything else is original. The police version has a 130 amp alternator which could power a small town. I now understand why the CHP chose this as their service vehicle. We now only use it for driving our three large dogs up into the hills for morning walks. Hence it's nickname of "The Dogmobile"."

Good Car

By on Saturday, February 9, 2008

"I own a '97 crown vic police car. It is a fairly decent car. It has alot of power, and more than enough room for a family of four. The trunk is huge. I've packed enough luggage into the trunk for my family of 4 for a whole week!!! (with room to spare!) The sterring is alittle sloppy, but I've found that most Fords get that way with age. My car has over 200k on ot and is still running strong. I would recomend this car but i would get a luxury model. The police package is nice but it doesnt have all of the amenities of a consumer car."

Terrific Ride!

By on Monday, March 14, 2016

Pros: "Ride, Comfort, Highway pep, Handling."

Cons: "Cup holders; jack stowage brackets."

"Had the car about 5 years. LX, HPP package. Came with the intake manifold replacement. Proactively stay ahead of maintenance and cleaning needs. Car still looks sharp, in and out! This car has a great ride. Very smooth, yet handling is a lot like a sports car. Hypermiling on highway actually returned 27.5 mpg. Normal in town driving less than half that. My wife is the main driver, and she keeps praising the comfort. Never had to touch the A/C. Don't use the original jack holding brackets."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Crown Victoria near Honolulu. See local deals