1992 Ford Crown Victoria

8.2

Based on 167 Ratings for the 1992 - 1997 models.

Excellent car

By on Sunday, November 04, 2007

"I've had my 96 crown vic since new, it now has 180k miles on it. Best car I've ever owned. It has needed nothing but regular scheduled maintenance in all these years (tires, fluids, etc). Leather seats are real roomy and comfortable on long trips, and the trunk is huge. The V8 is super smooth. Just bought a 07 grand marquis for my wife, identical to the crown vic, these cars haven't changed much. I'll keep the old crown vic around, too. My friends call them old people cars (I'm 38), but what do they know? They can keep their noisy engines and harsh rides."

Extraordinary longevity.

By on Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Purchased my 1993 Crown Vic Police Intercepter with around 96000 miles on it from the California Highway Patrol in 1998. It now has 222000 miles on the original 4.6 liter V8 engine. Failures since purchase include the water pump, all the electric windows which is the car's weakest point and the catalytic converter. Everything else is original. The police version has a 130 amp alternator which could power a small town. I now understand why the CHP chose this as their service vehicle. We now only use it for driving our three large dogs up into the hills for morning walks. Hence it's nickname of "The Dogmobile"."

Very nice, smooth riding, easy to clean car!

By on Saturday, May 19, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, comfortable, and spacious!"

Cons: "no cup holders, small ash tray if you smoke"

"Nice car. Looks great inside and out. no burns, tears or anything. all windows work, underneath hood is super clean. must see it to believe it."

Excellent Car

By on Sunday, July 11, 2010

"Excellent car, will go 300,000 with the usual maintenance."

Good Car

By on Saturday, February 09, 2008

"I own a '97 crown vic police car. It is a fairly decent car. It has alot of power, and more than enough room for a family of four. The trunk is huge. I've packed enough luggage into the trunk for my family of 4 for a whole week!!! (with room to spare!) The sterring is alittle sloppy, but I've found that most Fords get that way with age. My car has over 200k on ot and is still running strong. I would recomend this car but i would get a luxury model. The police package is nice but it doesnt have all of the amenities of a consumer car."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Crown Victoria near Honolulu. See local deals