1996 Ford Club Wagon

Based on 56 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

Best Family/Trip-taking Van

By on Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Pros: "Engine Power (5.8L V8) and Electric Everything Options"

Cons: "Ground Clearance, Fuel Economy (13 mpg City, 18 mpg Hwy)"

"We purchased the 1995 E150 from Heritage Ford and had it transported up to Elkhart, Indiana to have a conversion kit put on by Eclipse Conversions. We ended up paying a total of $42,000 for this van. This van has been perfect when we have taken it on trips to Shipshewana, Florida, Ohio, and several different places. We had absolutely no space issues. The kids said if they closed the blinds, they wouldnt know they were moving down the road. The look is fantastic. The only complaint I have is the ground clearance. Though it is my fault for designing the body kit, that would be the only thing I would change. Ours has a 22" TV with VCR, Antenna TV, DVD, and video game hookups. It even has an option to mute the speakers and hook in head phones to listen to the TV and radio. The power reclining couch/bed in the back is great for use on trips too. Plenty of luggage space behind rear couch is ample and the comfort is phenomenal. I give this one an A :)"

Great all purpose vehicle for the money!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

"I use this vehicle as a replacement for a pickup truck. The V-10 engine pulls my car trailer very well. The heat and A/C work well on a my 7 passenger van. I have pulled my trailer all over central U.S. A spark plug did blow out of the head and was expensive to fix. As a 1 ton vehicle, expect higher repair costs. I have had this vehicle for over 3 years and it has served me well, even at 215,000 miles I am prepared to travel again this summer."

quility product

By on Monday, December 14, 2009

"I have owned this van for almost 3 years, and the gas milage is fantastic. We have traveled many miles since we recieved this van .The comfort maintained in these seats, and the accesability to simple things ,like cup holders for the driver and front cab area very roomey. This vehicle is still going after 175000 and counting. I am pleased with my Ford ,and would buy another."

great van

By on Thursday, October 18, 2007

"This is my 6th van.;first was a Ford,then a Ford,then a Dodge,and have been a Ford van man since!They just keep running.;only they seem to go through brakes & ball joints.;NYC beats any vehicle though.;The Ford holds up the best overall,am very pleased with it.; Mike V.;"

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Great Van Conversion, extremely comfortable, especially for my 16yo that is 6'7". Very reliable, never had a problem with it. But as my Dad says, If you keep up on the preventive maintenence, it will last you forever. And that is what I have done, and without fail it has 185,000 and still going strong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Club Wagon near Honolulu. See local deals