1995 Ford Club Wagon

Based on 56 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

Best Family/Trip-taking Van

By on Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pros: "Engine Power (5.8L V8) and Electric Everything Options"

Cons: "Ground Clearance, Fuel Economy (13 mpg City, 18 mpg Hwy)"

"We purchased the 1995 E150 from Heritage Ford and had it transported up to Elkhart, Indiana to have a conversion kit put on by Eclipse Conversions. We ended up paying a total of $42,000 for this van. This van has been perfect when we have taken it on trips to Shipshewana, Florida, Ohio, and several different places. We had absolutely no space issues. The kids said if they closed the blinds, they wouldnt know they were moving down the road. The look is fantastic. The only complaint I have is the ground clearance. Though it is my fault for designing the body kit, that would be the only thing I would change. Ours has a 22" TV with VCR, Antenna TV, DVD, and video game hookups. It even has an option to mute the speakers and hook in head phones to listen to the TV and radio. The power reclining couch/bed in the back is great for use on trips too. Plenty of luggage space behind rear couch is ample and the comfort is phenomenal. I give this one an A :)"

Great all purpose vehicle for the money!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

"I use this vehicle as a replacement for a pickup truck. The V-10 engine pulls my car trailer very well. The heat and A/C work well on a my 7 passenger van. I have pulled my trailer all over central U.S. A spark plug did blow out of the head and was expensive to fix. As a 1 ton vehicle, expect higher repair costs. I have had this vehicle for over 3 years and it has served me well, even at 215,000 miles I am prepared to travel again this summer."

quility product

By on Monday, December 14, 2009

"I have owned this van for almost 3 years, and the gas milage is fantastic. We have traveled many miles since we recieved this van .The comfort maintained in these seats, and the accesability to simple things ,like cup holders for the driver and front cab area very roomey. This vehicle is still going after 175000 and counting. I am pleased with my Ford ,and would buy another."

1997 Family Van

By on Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Bought our 15 passenger dark red Clubwagon brand new in June of 1997. Has been a great family vehicle. I drove it exclusively for the first 7 yrs, but since then has mostly been a once a week vehicle and every summer to Florida for vacation (about 2,500 mi total). Has been to 40 states, many more than a few times! Only had tires, brake job, batteries, oil changes, one spark plug wire, and a complete engine throttle body cleanout. Been very reliable and a great workhorse for us. Now my wife wants me to trade it in as a clunker!! I hate to see it go. The kids are most all gone, so no real need, I guess, save for the fun great adult only nights out for dinner! Fun times for this van! I'll miss it."

Ford E-350, V-10, 15 psg. Club Wagon

By on Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"We've owned our van for ELEVEN years!!! What a machine! We have six children and had a disabled sister living with us, so we really needed a large vehicle. This van has been with us through MANY military moves across the U.S., and is now in Germany with us! We have NO complaints about this vehicle. The kids say, "It's part of the family." It's hauled friends, soccer teams, been used on youth group outings, toured visiting family, taken us on awesome camping trips and vacations, and it still runs like a top. We replaced the transmission after it was 9 years old, but that's the only thing we've ever had to replace, asside from routine oil, brakes, and tires, of course. If our children hadn't grown up and moved out, we'd be keeping ours. Still may get a new one when the grandkids start coming! It's saved us money on rental vans, hotels, extra car rentals when family visited, and has been a major convienence helping others move and helping with so many other uses! This van has been WORTH EVERY PENNY!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Club Wagon near Honolulu. See local deals