1994 Ford Club Wagon

Based on 55 Ratings for the 1992 - 1998 models.

Multi purpose vehicle to the max

By on Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Pros: "Multi purpose fun and lots of space"

Cons: "Handling characteristics and poor fuel economy"

After 11 yrs, still looking young!

"I have owned this 1994 Chateau Club Wagon for 11 years and love it. It has a back seat that makes into a bed (factory original design) Great for family traveling. It tows a trailer well, and the seats can be removed to allow hauling large items. Handling characteristics are less than stellar, and fuel economy is poor. But that is to be expected with a large vehicle that can work and play like this van."

After 11 yrs, still looking young!

Best Family/Trip-taking Van

By on Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Pros: "Engine Power (5.8L V8) and Electric Everything Options"

Cons: "Ground Clearance, Fuel Economy (13 mpg City, 18 mpg Hwy)"

"We purchased the 1995 E150 from Heritage Ford and had it transported up to Elkhart, Indiana to have a conversion kit put on by Eclipse Conversions. We ended up paying a total of $42,000 for this van. This van has been perfect when we have taken it on trips to Shipshewana, Florida, Ohio, and several different places. We had absolutely no space issues. The kids said if they closed the blinds, they wouldnt know they were moving down the road. The look is fantastic. The only complaint I have is the ground clearance. Though it is my fault for designing the body kit, that would be the only thing I would change. Ours has a 22" TV with VCR, Antenna TV, DVD, and video game hookups. It even has an option to mute the speakers and hook in head phones to listen to the TV and radio. The power reclining couch/bed in the back is great for use on trips too. Plenty of luggage space behind rear couch is ample and the comfort is phenomenal. I give this one an A :)"

A GREAT TRUCK-Super Workhorse!!

By on Monday, July 30, 2007

"This has been a wonderful Vehicle!! Great Mileage!"

Great all purpose vehicle for the money!

By on Monday, January 23, 2012

"I use this vehicle as a replacement for a pickup truck. The V-10 engine pulls my car trailer very well. The heat and A/C work well on a my 7 passenger van. I have pulled my trailer all over central U.S. A spark plug did blow out of the head and was expensive to fix. As a 1 ton vehicle, expect higher repair costs. I have had this vehicle for over 3 years and it has served me well, even at 215,000 miles I am prepared to travel again this summer."

quility product

By on Monday, December 14, 2009

"I have owned this van for almost 3 years, and the gas milage is fantastic. We have traveled many miles since we recieved this van .The comfort maintained in these seats, and the accesability to simple things ,like cup holders for the driver and front cab area very roomey. This vehicle is still going after 175000 and counting. I am pleased with my Ford ,and would buy another."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Club Wagon near Honolulu. See local deals