2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid

8.0

Based on 42 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Very good I would purchase another

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great gas mileage, quiet smooth ride"

Cons: "No spare tire,"

"My wife and I love driving the C-max. Lots of room diver and passenger seat and quiet ride. All the option was easy to learn and use. The only three negatives: 1. For a compact car the turning ratio is large( K or U turns, tight spaces)2. No spare tire. 3.Glass on rear door does not open( had to open door to put small packages in)."

GREAT CAR, LOVE TO DRIVE IT!

By on Friday, August 29, 2014

Pros: "size (bigger than expected) and mileage... price"

Cons: "road noise is louder than some others."

"Living on a dirt road in the country I was worried that the car would be rough in a hurry... It is great. I drive 100 miles daily and I LOVE the gas savings. The back roads are not to tough for my hybrid!!! I would recommend this car to anyone who drives a lot and needs space. The interior has a TON of room and is comfortable for 2 Adults and 2 teens for an 800 mile road trip! LOVE THIS CAR!"

unreliable with battery problem. inferiorly made.

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "more horse power than other small hybrids,"

Cons: "false gas mileage, noisy, battery problem"

"MPG less than what they advertised, makes loud noise when accelerating, parts are cheaply made, not easy to set up the dash computer. My worst complaint about this car is the battery problem. The battery has died on me 4 times so far. They changed battery in May this year and it died again first week of August. Ford acknowledges their is a problem but really, i don't think they know how to fix it. If it dies one more time, i will ask for an arbitration process to claim this a lemon! No i would not recommend this car."

Worst car ever! 500/1000 defective UNSAFE!

By on Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pros: "FAST!!!!! when it works"

Cons: "SYNC System deadly MPG grossly misrepresented"

"Yikes!Thanks Ca Lemon Law we can give Ford back their death trap.Ford SYNC System failed locked our windows and doors and turned off AC 105 degrees outside fortunately our service dogs window was locked in down position. Also 3 different times car was parked keys locked in box untouched un driven for 3 days all 4 windows rolled down and all 4 doors unlocked BY ITSELF. Car has huge interior fit a full size washing machine inside and was able to close lift gate with extra space its very fast when it works.Grossly exaggerated fuel efficiency already got a rebate check from Ford "for misrepresentation of sticker rating MPG" Our Ford 2013 Cmax hybrid un able to be driven 8 miles round trip to work 35 days 3 recalls(Ford still not completed work on recalls due to other battery issues)Car completely dead battery would not even jump start July 31st 2014. 15 days later I drove it 2 miles had be towed back to service for another week.DOT IHHTS has my registered complaints safety seriously disregarded by Ford as well as no return contact from Ford Customer relations after initial contacting them for help.I have made every single lease payment early and carried full insurance and so many attempts beyond reasonable to get Ford to get their service techs to fix this car.Just got car back and FYI gas mpg is dropping by the mile worse than ever has."

I would get another one.

By on Saturday, May 03, 2014

Pros: "MPG 43.5"

Cons: "turning radius lacking in my opion"

"Over all mpg for my 9000 miles 43.5mpg happy with that for my 70 mile round trip to work and home.My 1st i'm Hybird I'm still getting use to the sounds it makes switching from one power to the other, hey it's on how you drive it if i fly to work doing 75-85 mph i can get mpg to drop to 35 mpg if i keep it in the 60-70 mph range i'm right at the 43.5"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford C-MAX Hybrid near Honolulu. See local deals