2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid

8.0

Based on 54 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

Just bought a brand new leftover 2013

By on Wednesday, March 18, 2015

"Just bought a brand new (leftover) 2013 C-Max SE. Very impressed with the firm seating, head and leg room, visibility, and power to drive in the mountains of Vermont. While I expected the gas mileage to be low for a hybrid, (35 - 38 MPG at 70 MPH on the interstate). The C-Max exceeds my expectations(getting 42 - 44 mpg on 2 lane roads at 40 - 50 MPH). Figuring the difference in gas mileage and with gas currently at $2.50 per gallon, should save about one third of the price of the C-Max in the reduction of my fuel bill. (Will save even more when gas goes up again.)"

Favorite Ford Ever

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "42 miles/gal 12,000 miles"

Cons: "Wish the carriage was a little higher"

"I was looking for a hybrid that would also accommodate 2 grandkids and fishing equipment. I became sold on the C-Max through a test drive on local, city and Interstate routes. The quiet, fast acceleration and great views made me want to drive it. After 12,000 miles I remain sold! And, Ford allowed me (if I waited 3 months) to build exactly what I wanted and did not want in the SEL, including a metallic blue that stands out. I can't figure out at all why the Max doesn't get great reviews for reliability-not one problem. The car is built close to the ground, so not suitable for off-road."

My first Ford and my first hybrid

By on Wednesday, March 04, 2015

Pros: "Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Sun visor is a poor design"

"I love my C-Max hybrid. Based on my experience with this Ford product, would I do it again? Yes, I would."

Hybrid with power of Ford engineering

By on Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pros: "Fun to drive, more manly than a Prius."

Cons: "Sacrifice on size."

"Sacrifice size for mileage. Fun to drive. Power when you want it or conserve to maximize mileage. 43+ mpg to date."

This is the car that met all my needs.

By on Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pros: "Great mileage, outstanding passenger & driver comfort"

Cons: "No spare tire"

On the showroom floor

"I wasn't looking for a C-Max. It found me. Had never heard of them when I saw one in the Ford showroom. Realized it had everything I needed. Comfortable seating for 5, rear seat folds down flat, good mileage (40 mpg), very smooth ride, performs well out on the highway and in town, attractive quality interior cabin, nice exterior styling. I love the sound system, navigation, comfort controls. Get lots of compliments (usually prefaced by "What kind of car is this?) I don't know why Ford hasn't advertised the heck out of this car. I love it. So do my passengers. The windshield/windows/moonroof make this a great car for touring pleasure. My only concern: Old school me wishes I had a spare tire. Recently I caught a nail that blew through my sidewall. Fortunately I was close to a dealer. Wouldn't want to get stuck somewhere remote without a spare."

On the showroom floor

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford C-MAX Hybrid near Honolulu. See local deals