• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,912 - $24,537.

8.2

Based on 37 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Great car for the money!

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

"To those who purchase a hybrid and think they will magically get 50 mpg, it won't happen! But this little car is smart. It teaches you how to drive to get the optimum fuel mileage. I am currently getting 42 mpg over the life of the vehicle. I am very satisfied with my C Max."

Great car for the money!

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

love my little c-max

By on Friday, March 14, 2014

Pros: "everything"

Cons: "not a thing"

"we love it it fits three car seats in back"

Unreliable Car

By on Friday, February 07, 2014

Pros: "Comfortable"

Cons: "Poor mileage, battery problems, unreliable"

"I have had this car for about a year and a half. The things that caused me to buy this car were the stated gas milage as well as the comfort. It is comfortable to drive and has enough storage space. First off, the milage (proposed 47 MPG) has been on average 37mpg. The comfort is still there though, so I have that going for me. Unfortunately it has proven to be incredibly unreliable. So far I have taken it into the shop more times than I took my previous car in, which I had for eight years. First there were problems that caused it to not respond for about 10 seconds when you tried to reverse the car. After that, the MyFord Sync system stopped responding. After taking it in twice for that, I have given up and deal with the fact that I can't plug in anything to the USB port, and that the car will randomly interrupt whatever I am doing to say it can't play a device (when there isn't a device plugged in.) There were many recalls (I think there have been 5?) that I have had to take the car in to have something vital replaced. Most recently, I awoke one morning getting ready to go to work and found my car wouldn't start. Nothing was left on, it wasn't out in the freezing cold, and I had driven normally the previous day. In my opinion, a car that won't start regularly isn't worth much of anything. If you can't rely on your car to get you to work in the morning, there is no sense in having it to decorate your lot. I have many times started the car (or not, in this instance) to find a new problem that has no cause. I fear that more problems will continue to arise."

Love my Maxie!

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

Pros: "Great price, great exceleration & mileage"

"I love this car. It's comfortable, solid feeling, handles beautifully, gets really good mileage (about 44 mph average so far…lots more sometimes.) I love the hands free phone and the Sync feature for my iphone music with hands free too. It's also worth the $5 mo for the ability to get directions and tell the system which artist or playlist I want to play without looking at the iphone or ipod. Nice, nice feature! I have the SE, the basic model without the parking feature or foot touch for the back, but I really don't need those features. The visibility is fantastic vs the Prius, and although the hatchback door is heavy, this 69 yr old woman has no problem lifting it! One other note: I have always had a lead foot and love speed, so gentle starts and stops took a little getting used to, but I find that I'm enjoying driving a lot more because I'm not as "driven" to get a fast start and stop. However, the exceleration is really good when you need it (very powerful) and you can put on cruise control when you hit 65 or 70 and let it rip!"

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25