• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2013 Ford C-MAX Hybrid Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $23,663 - $24,364.

8.1

Based on 39 Ratings for the 2013 - 2014 models.

What an interesting car design...

By on Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Pros: "Good fuel economy. Big front window. 4 outputs."

Cons: "Poor headrest placement blocks vision"

"The car is awesome. I would not say that it gets 47 mpg, especially in LA where there is alort of stop and go traffic and hills and valleys. If you drive slower up hill and stay in the right lane then you save mpg. If you are willing to drive more slowly in general, then you save mpg. If you are willing to accelerate slowly, then you save more mpg. This car has taught me to drive more responsibly. I am down to three tanks of gas or so a month. With the ford focus I used to own it was five to six. After all is said and done with the higher payment, I am spending about $50 more per month and helping the environment. It is a shame that there are no more tax rebates for hybrids now that I could actually afford one. there also seem to be no more rebates for buying a car or a new car. This is lame. Just my luck. On the bright side, I have a nice new car with a huge front window to enjoy the sites while I drive."

Liked it from day one.

By on Friday, January 18, 2013

Pros: "Gas mileage, gas mileage, gas mileage"

Cons: "Nothing yet"

"Purchased the SEL in October with everything but the glass roof. Had a PC clich that Ford Engineers seem to have worked out. Drove 20 miles today, both city and interstate and averaged above 50 mpg. Couldn't do that prior to the PC fix. Love the ease of entry to the drivers seat. Easiest entry/exit vehicle that I have owned ever. Been driving for 55 years. Love the foot operated tailgate, heated seats, great forward windshield visibility, backup camera and side and rear sensors. Accelation is great. Tried Prius and Prius V. Glad I waited for this one. Fun to drive. Had Car in dealership for many days. Ford provided loaner while Engineers studied problem with PC. Protection mode canceled accelerator pedal and vehicle would self accelerate to 35mph by itself. Engineers came up with fix and car is performing better than at first. Fuel mileage increased because of the fix."

I just bought my C-Max and LOVE it!

By on Friday, March 15, 2013

Pros: "Stylish, great MPG, great handling, American Made"

Cons: "Haven't found any yet!"

"I have been a die hard Saturn fan for years but recently took a new job and have to commute 100 miles a day. I researched hybrids and drove Prius, Honda Civic and the C Max and the C Max beat out all the rest hands down! It's classy, stylish, comfortable, handles great and has great umph! Mileage is good, not quite to what's posted but it's increasing daily as the car is broken in. I think Ford has hit this one out of the park! I was also very happy to find a great hybrid that is American made from a company that stayed strong through all the financial crisis. Go Ford! I'm very happy with my new car!"

Love this car

By on Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Pros: "Great mpg, sits higher than Prius"

"Im getting 48 mpg in mixed driving, town, country roads and highway. Very comfortable interior. Im 5'3" so really appreciate the telescoping steering wheel and adjustable height seat. 6 ft friend had lots of leg room and head room. Definitely recommend this car. And love the fact that it is an American car."

Traded in my Prius for C-max

By on Wednesday, April 03, 2013

Pros: "Sits up higher than most cars, nice conveniences."

Cons: "no opening sun-roof option,"

"I was driving a Prius lease for the past 3 years. Loved the fuel economy on it, but wanted something fuel efficient, something that sat up a little higher than the Prius (although that wasn't bad), and a little more comfortable on our frequent trips. The Prius V looked like a station wagon to me, and really didn't sit up any higher, just had a larger cargo area. Not what we wanted. Although we are still in the "break-in" period, because we were used to driving a hybrid, we are averaging 40mpg so far. Considering it is still cold out (where is early Spring anyway?), we were only getting about 43mpg on the Prius in winter because of winter fuel and heating the engine. That said, we are happy with the mileage so far, as this IS a heavier vehicle, and I LOVE the SUV look of this car. It sits up high enough that I can look eye-to-eye with most SUV's which is great!"

See if you qualify for