• 10 Best Hybrid Cars Under $30,000

2014 Ford C-MAX Energi Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $29,976 - $30,741.

Based on 16 Ratings for the 2013 - 2015 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10
Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next

Best vehicle ever!

By on Sunday, August 24, 2014

Pros: "Amazing mileage"

Cons: "Would like a tray in the center console for change"

"I've had the Energi for 3 months and and amazed at the mileage. If I plug it in at home I get 21 miles on all electric before it switches to Hybred mode. On an 1100 mile trip without plugging it in, I got 43MPG. Overall been averaging about 85 MPG around my area. I figured out the cost of electricity in my area and a full charge at home cost about $.60 which equals about 110 MPG compared to purchasing a gallon of gas.I can accually drive to and from work all week without gas, just the cost of electricity from plugging it in at home. I'm 6'5" and fit comfortablly in this car. Great car for a family also. I really believe this car is very over looked by buyers. If anyone drove one for a week, they would buy one. Plenty of power, great stereo. Very smooth drive and ride."

Best ever

By on Saturday, August 09, 2014

Pros: "Great gas mileage, fun to drive"

"Very comfortable and fantastic gas mileage"

Great car with benefits...

By on Thursday, July 31, 2014

Pros: "MPGs, baby....I can go weeks without filling up"

Cons: "no spare change holder or drawer...pain in butt"

"I've actually leased this vehicle for just over one year (didn't want to buy technology that's changing so rapidly) and I have to say it's really fantastic. I tend to be an early adopter, but not reflexively so; I'm often drawn to stuff that hasn't caught on yet in popular culture but that just makes sense to me in a way that other options do not. That's what intrigued me about the C-Max and made the Prius a non-starter for me (though I also needed a vehicle big enough to fit a double-bass, which was another strike against the Prius). The C-Max's interior is very nice, filled with beautiful sunlight (I got the huge glass roof), very roomy, and comfortable. Nice console (some complain about complexity....I think it's great), very good sound system, great voice activated commands and GPS nav system, great performance metrics display options. But the real thrill is the car's efficiency...I just love getting 150+ MPGe on many local, shorter trips (all electric driving) and averaging over 60 MPGe overall. Having put over 20k miles on the car in a year, I've saved thousands of $ in fuel expense. In fact, my wife's car, which gets about 20 MPG, cost over $3200 in gas last year while I drove 5k more miles than she did and spent less than $900 on gas. I'm definitely a convert to the electric/hybrid technology and can't imagine going back to a gas-powered vehicle."

love it

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "great tech, good price, virually no gas used!"

Cons: "never stop at a gas station i go thristy alot now"

"love this vehicle, i am currently getting 171 MPG i am going to start calculating my Miles per Month instead of miles per gallon, i am on track to need a new tank of gas some time near christmas! I purchased in March 2014"

9.5/10 --almost best vehicle

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

Pros: "fun to drive, enviroment friendly, save $$/time"

Cons: "less electric miles when extreme cold, open wheels"

"Had for 8 months & daily commute 18miles on hilly,gravel roads in midwest,extreme cold limits the only electric miles to 15-17,but handles well in snow and slick mud.I got full commute on electric until Nov,use of heater reduces electric miles.Bought it for work but can go anywhere with gas.Longer trips got 36-43mpg--cruise improves mileage.Only have filled with gas 3 times-for longer trips,otherwise just electric, full charge in 6hrs. Handles great,lots of bells and whistles,serviced only once-routine,CON-open wheels catch gravel&mud. I can't wait until the solar panel version is out, then I would rate it a 9.9!"

Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next