1995 Ford Bronco

Based on 286 Ratings for the 1987 - 1996 models.

Don't ever want to sell it!!!!

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "A snow Eater!!"

Cons: "Radiator support rusted quick"

"I purchased this 1994 Bronco brand new back in Nov 1993 in Rockland Maine. I am active duty Coast Guard so this truck has been to many differant locations. This truck is my second Bronco the 1st one being a 1986 and the only reason we got rid of it was the back seat was hard to get into and with a new born my wife wanted it gone. The 94 model's back seat slides forward making access easier. The only thing I have done to this truck in just under 20 years is the radiator support which rotted at the frame & a few sensors (minor). I saw this truck in forest green/grey two tone and had to have it. The truck has the bullet proof 5.0 and auto trans which has been flawless. I did recently convert the auto hubs to manual warn lockers making for about 3 mpg better now that my half shafts arn't turning anymore & smoother down the highway. I have zero rust on this truck and when I pull up to a stop light guys always comment "that you don't see them like that anymore" Great truck and I wish Ford kept them going for the real Bronco enthusiest!!"

Fantastic SUV

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Reason: Tree fell on it.

Pros: "Great 4x4. Top comes off. Comfy. Lots of power!"

Cons: "Sucks down gas. Low hanging skid plates."

"The Bronco is one of those SUVs that can do just about everything, and fill practically every niche that there is. It can tow things. It can haul cargo in the bed, if you take the top off. Leave the top on the haul people or valuables. You can plow snow with it. It's a great summer car with the fiberglass top off and a soft top on. It's got the luxuries that vehicles like Jeep forgo: air conditioning, plush interiors, comfortable captain's chairs. The electronically locking hubs, however, were weak, and if you tried to plow you'd almost instantly blow them out. For that reason, I installed manually locking hubs on mine. Also, in the push-buttom 4x4 models, the transfer case skid plate hangs very, very low, at least six inches lower than a manual transfer case's skid plating. Either way, though... this is the type of truck that reminds you that you're driving a TRUCK. It's big, wide and powerful, yet still manages to adhere to a smaller wheelbase. The Ford 351 V8 is pretty well indestructible, and the 302 (5.0) is almost as good. A heavy duty Dana 44 front axle and the Ford 8.8 rear end give a solid foundation and ensure that you don't bust an axle, even with 35-inch tires. BW1356 transfer case is a beast. Alas, my Bronco was killed when Hurricane Sandy dropped an oak tree on her."

Best money ever spent on vehicle

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"Bought this truck new in 1988, has 133k now. Truck has been great. I've gone through a few alternators, sets of breaks, shocks, etc. Nothing that you wouldn't consider normal maintenance. Change oil every 3,000 to 4,000 miles and enjoy the ride. Has never let me down in our Colorado winter weather."

A Monster that gets looks

By on Thursday, July 12, 2007

"I was lucky enough to find a rust free 1996 Eddie Bauer model. Looks super tough, and is extremely reliable. Starts easily after sitting in sub zero Chicago winters. It pulls my boat with ease and is still short enough to fit in my garage. Lots of room to do oil changes. You don't even need a jack. Purhased with 82k and now 115k miles and it runs smoothly and quietly as my Acura Legend. No kidding. I was always down on American cars, but i can say they put the quality into their trucks. There are not many around anymore, and most have a fair ammount of rust. So you do get noticed when you have a nice one. I could do without the rattles, and would like better gas mileage (15-17mpg), but i knew what i was getting into with an American truck. All in all, I love the thing. Tons of room on the inside, great in snow. It will be very difficult to have to part with."

Great ride.

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"If you can find one in tip top shape, simply put, buy it! These are seriously the last of the real suv's. Romp it, tow with it, beat it, change the oil, and be happy. Decent gas milage, excellent power, and a good solid ride. They are Beasts!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Bronco near Honolulu. See local deals