1994 Ford Bronco

Based on 288 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Great ride.

By on Monday, July 09, 2007

"If you can find one in tip top shape, simply put, buy it! These are seriously the last of the real suv's. Romp it, tow with it, beat it, change the oil, and be happy. Decent gas milage, excellent power, and a good solid ride. They are Beasts!"

love my Bronco!

By on Wednesday, February 22, 2012

"My Bronco is a 95. I bought it in 98 with 42k miles on it.I have had it for almost 13 years and it now has 187,000 miles with no major issues. It drives great, and has never let me down! I have towed boats, travel trailers 22', and utility trailers with no problems. I love the short turning radius ( it will turn around way inside the radius of my old honda accord!). This makes it totally easy to back my boat or camp trailer into any tight spots. Best vehicle I've ever owned by far! I'm a big man at 6'2'' and the head and leg room, plus the height off the ground are perfect for me."

A Great truck!

By on Friday, October 28, 2011

Pros: "A BLAST on or off road!"

Cons: "Loves gas stations but well worth it!"

"It would take more than its worth for me to part with this Bronco! It looks good, its comfortable, and just plain ole fun to drive on and off the road! Good and Solid!"

Built like a tank

By on Monday, January 24, 2011

"Built like a tank & eats through a tank! Got this truck with 169,000 miles on it. With that being said I don't know how frequent the problems occur on these however, I can tell you what I do know. If you have a high mileage or seeking one, look out for: Rear end wheel seal problems, had to replace both sides on mine as they were leaking gear oil. Because of this I needed to replace the rear drums and shoes due to the gear oil leaking into them as well. Additionally, multi-function switch was worn out and the intermittent wipers did not function properly. 2 months into ownership the leaf spring hanger on the passenger side snapped in half due to rotting out from rust. (This is a common problem I hear) I am just waiting for my other one to go as well & already have a replacement on hand as it looks almost equally as worn out.. Blower motor only blows on high, I've replaced the resistor, the blower motor itself and have had no success which leads me to believe the problem lies in the wiring itself (haven't had the time to check into that yet)... Gets about 8-10mpg (driven locally) in winter conditions and maybe 10-12 summer at best. Unless you are concerned about the gas don't let any of the above deter you, again, my car was purchased with high mileage and any car can be equally or more worn if even running at 170,000 miles. Parts are cheap and for the most part they are easy do it yourself problems. Also, expect window motor issues especially with the rear window, if this window motor goes out your window doesnt open or close and thats the least of your worries as without the window down you can not open the back tailgate! Mine works (I was lucky) however, it is operating very slowly as if it is going to burn out soon. Upon the replacement of these parts what I Can tell you is it is an original motor & tranny and both are functioning like new! These 5.8's wont die, the car is comfortable and gets through snow like it isn't there.... Picks up and moves well for a 5,500lb + car just don't try whipping around corners in it as it's very tippy! LOL.... *long story* Value: 4 stars, parts easy to find, truck is 17 years old with original engine & tranny, parts are common and cheap. Reliability: 3 stars, has its problems just like any other car on the road, probably could have given it 4 but who knows how frequent the problems occur as I have only owned this for around 6 & 1/2 months. Quality: 3 Stars, Prone to rust, not only the body but the undercarriage, motor issues, etc. Performance: 4 stars, again a dinosaur but still roaring, accelerates quick, responsive for what it is. Styling, 4 stars, its big, it's bad, and it's a Bronco. What more can I say? Comfort: 4 stars, would have gotten 5 but prepare for a bumpy ride! At leasts the seats are pillowy though!"

Great truck best vehicle ever

By on Friday, September 30, 2011

Pros: "great truck"

Cons: "low gas mileage big v-8"

"great truck runs great realy do not want to sell but i have become disabled and can no longer able to pay for gas and up keep. truck now sits alot and this truck loves to run.I have nothing bad to say about this truck.First ford truck (Bronco) i have owned.I have taken this truck from Lasvegas to Hemet Cal.2or3 times never had any reason not to trust this truck even in summer with air con. running the whole way with no over heatig . like i said i realy love this truck. But it realy needs someone to take care of my best friend."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Bronco near Honolulu. See local deals