1994 Ford Bronco

Based on 286 Ratings for the 1987 - 1996 models.

Bronco Rocks!

By on Monday, August 06, 2007

"I bought my '89 Bronco, used, 13 years ago and I still LOVE it! It's very dependable, turns on a dime, great power (351 Winsor, v8), and looks amazing! I'm only 5'2" & I'm very comfortable. I utilized the 4x4 yesterday and it was smooth as silk getting out. Anyone that knows me, knows that I'll never part with it! Maintain the oil, filters, etc. and it'll take you anywhere you want to go."

Safest car on the road

By on Saturday, April 06, 2013

Pros: "Engine, Turning circle, Fun to Drive"

Cons: "Gas mileage, only 4-speed auto"

"I'm only 16 and my dad wanted me to have a car with guts, and safe enough so that an accident would just leave a fun battle scar. I love my bronco, especially because we got a super aftermarket paint job. If ford would have had a 5-speed automatic, for the mileage, I would give this perfect 10's. Bilstein shocks give the right amount of bounce, and keep the corners.... interesting. I would just criticize the gas mileage, but my parents say that if I keep my grades up, that won't be a problem. At 149100 soon to be 150000 and I'll drive it 'till it dies."

Don't ever want to sell it!!!!

By on Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Pros: "A snow Eater!!"

Cons: "Radiator support rusted quick"

"I purchased this 1994 Bronco brand new back in Nov 1993 in Rockland Maine. I am active duty Coast Guard so this truck has been to many differant locations. This truck is my second Bronco the 1st one being a 1986 and the only reason we got rid of it was the back seat was hard to get into and with a new born my wife wanted it gone. The 94 model's back seat slides forward making access easier. The only thing I have done to this truck in just under 20 years is the radiator support which rotted at the frame & a few sensors (minor). I saw this truck in forest green/grey two tone and had to have it. The truck has the bullet proof 5.0 and auto trans which has been flawless. I did recently convert the auto hubs to manual warn lockers making for about 3 mpg better now that my half shafts arn't turning anymore & smoother down the highway. I have zero rust on this truck and when I pull up to a stop light guys always comment "that you don't see them like that anymore" Great truck and I wish Ford kept them going for the real Bronco enthusiest!!"

1992 XLT - GREAT RIG

By on Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Pros: "great bang for the buck here"

Cons: "auto engage 4x4 is the achellies heel here"

"This is my second Bronco. My first was a 1989. I kept it for 3 years. After driving a Bronco in the snow for a few years nothing else compared. My wife drove a few Subarus. I bought my second 1992 Bronco and pulled Subarus out of the snow, no sweat. My 1992 is on it's, second engine and paint (200,000+ miles). It's a beauty. Loves gas but I'm not paying Bank of America just Shell now. It tows my 19 foot ski boat like it's not there. I have taken the rear seat out and slept in it on camping trips many times. We have had 12 ( 4 Lincolns, 3 Subarus) other cars during my 20 year affair with the XLT. This one is a keeper."

Fantastic SUV

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Reason: Tree fell on it.

Pros: "Great 4x4. Top comes off. Comfy. Lots of power!"

Cons: "Sucks down gas. Low hanging skid plates."

"The Bronco is one of those SUVs that can do just about everything, and fill practically every niche that there is. It can tow things. It can haul cargo in the bed, if you take the top off. Leave the top on the haul people or valuables. You can plow snow with it. It's a great summer car with the fiberglass top off and a soft top on. It's got the luxuries that vehicles like Jeep forgo: air conditioning, plush interiors, comfortable captain's chairs. The electronically locking hubs, however, were weak, and if you tried to plow you'd almost instantly blow them out. For that reason, I installed manually locking hubs on mine. Also, in the push-buttom 4x4 models, the transfer case skid plate hangs very, very low, at least six inches lower than a manual transfer case's skid plating. Either way, though... this is the type of truck that reminds you that you're driving a TRUCK. It's big, wide and powerful, yet still manages to adhere to a smaller wheelbase. The Ford 351 V8 is pretty well indestructible, and the 302 (5.0) is almost as good. A heavy duty Dana 44 front axle and the Ford 8.8 rear end give a solid foundation and ensure that you don't bust an axle, even with 35-inch tires. BW1356 transfer case is a beast. Alas, my Bronco was killed when Hurricane Sandy dropped an oak tree on her."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Ford Bronco near Honolulu. See local deals