• New Car Buyer's Guides
  • The 40+ MPG Cars of 2015

2014 FIAT 500c Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,799 - $19,442.

10/7.0

8.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

2012 Fiat 500C Pop (custom)

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun, handling, mpg, dependability, cute."

Cons: "Small cup holders for front passengers"

"I purchased my 500C Pop used, and I am the second titled owner. It had just over 12,000 miles. Mine was originally a "program car" for a dealership in Florida. It is custom because, though it is the Pop trim, it has several unique dealer options and changes. I have the cloth Lounge seats, dark window tint, the RV Towing package, hood spear, door sill plates, heavy duty front and trunk mats, and burl wood appliques on the dash, steering wheel and mirror adjustment surround. When we pulled in at the dealership in my 97 Grand Marquis, our first thought was that there was no way I would be able to transition from such a large car to such a small looking car. After driving this car, it has more room than it looked like it would have for two grown men in the front. We have read that the back seat is only suitable for small persons or groceries that you can seatbelt in, but when my coworkers and I go out to lunch, they insist on me driving my fun car, and I regularly have 4 adults, including one man that is like linebacker build that rides in the back seat. My car is still under warranty and I have only had a couple minor issues that my dealership handled. This is my daily driver with the manual 5 speed transmission, and I get 40-41mpg combined city/country mileage. Mine has the standard sound system, which is unbranded Alpine, and it is awesome. I LOVE the convertible top and how versatile it is with being able to have it open like a sunroof, open for the rear passengers, or open all the way, and being able to open or close it at highway speeds. I thought the visibility might be a problem with the top open all the way, but the mirrors and back up sensors are good, and I've had no issues. I have the "Rame"/Copper color with a black top. It constantly turns heads and is very striking. The original owner did not rotate the tires, which should be done at every 5,000 mile oil change, so I have recently replaced the tires and did a 4 wheel alignment. The dealership in GSO is the place to have all that done; free tire rotation with the purchase of the tires, and the oil change is reasonable. This is the most fun and enjoyable car I have ever owned. For what looks like a really small car, the space is well planned, and I have surprised myself and lots of others at how much I can pack into it. I highly recommend this car, so much, that my husband purchased a 2013 Fiat 500c Lounge just 3 months after I bought mine."

Will always own one

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

"Great little car-I own three convertibles but it seems like every time I go some place, I grab the keys to my Fiat. Gas mileage great, very comfortable and gets a lot of glances. Love it!"

Small but amzing

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Good MPG, easy to parking, fast"

Cons: "small backseat"

"I own a 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth, manual transmission of course, and it's fun! The abarth is totally different than others Fiat 500 models. This car is insane! if you like to have a fancy and quick car, this is a perfect fit! I haven't had any issue so far. Honestly i was skeptical at the beginning, but after the firts test drive I just fell in love... I do not recommend this car if you do not have very good driving skills."

Worst mistake I've ever made

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "It's a cute care"

Cons: "Screams when I start it, leaks oil and transmissio"

"I was in love with how cute this car was when I first spotted it. I've had the car almost 4 years and it's already had three major repairs as well as a few recall issues. There is nothing good I can say for this car or the customer service that comes with it. Seriously do not purchase one of these."

Great in town, on dry days

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive around town on dry days"

Cons: "horrible in snow"

"This little car is great for parking. It's small, easy to maneuver. Gas mileage is good, getting around 38mpg over the 3+ years I've had it. The downside is it's noisy and bumpy so you don't want to take it on long trips. It's also horrible in the snow, there's no traction."