2014 FIAT 500 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $16,216 - $16,607.

10/7.0

Based on 94 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next

Great car, fun to drive,

By on Sunday, July 24, 2011

Pros: "Good price, fun to drive, really good mileage"

Cons: "None to date"

"I had a manual Pop version of this car for about two months and haven't had any problems with it to date. The front seats are surprisingly roomy but I've only had people in the back seat for short trips, and I don't know that you'd want to try and make too long a trip in the back seats. Power wise the car has been fine for me. I haven't had any trouble keeping up with traffic or getting on/off highways, etc. Fuel efficiency has been really good, and by using the instantaneous MPG readout from the Electronic Vehicle Information Center (EVIC) I've found its possible to get better MPG than the EPA ratings (I've gotten over 40mpg in combined city/highway driving on some tank fulls of gas). Its relatively small size makes the car easy to park, and its also really nimble in traffic. The car also comes in a wide range of interior and exterior color options, though there are some limits depending on specific model chosen. In general the Fiat is a fun car to drive and I'd highly recommend it."

A car you can really love...

By on Monday, June 27, 2011

Pros: "Price, features, fun factor, conversation starter"

Cons: "fit and finish can sometimes seem a bit cheap"

"Finally. Something cool and affordable comes to the states! I've had this car for three months now and enjoy every minute behind the wheel. It is peppy and rides like a go-cart, although it takes a while to feel comfortable with thrashing it about due to it's high seat placement. But once you get past that, this car can handle what you give it. The engine is small, yet sounds great at high revs where it actually seems to prefer to be. This car is definitely tiny and quirky. Those buying one must always remind themselves that they are not buying a car like this because they need utility or back seat comfort and space. You're buying it because it is cool looking, nothing else like it exists in the U.S., and you either live in a big city, or have another car that can fit more than one other person comfortably. If you are in the market for a small (um, tiny) car that is extremely interesting to look at, something to talk about with passers-by, and fun to drive, then the 500 is your car."

Perfect little Car

By on Monday, June 27, 2011

"Fun and sporty. Great gas mileage 42 . The rear seat has better legroom and easier entry than my Mini.This car handle like dream thank you Fiat. in the market to buy a Abarth as soon that the arrive."

Fun little runabout

By on Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pros: "Great styling, great mileage, excellent handling"

Cons: "Not the fastest car on the road, seats lack lumbar support"

"I can't count the number of heads that have swiveled to look at this car. It's all because there aren't any others on the road yet. Or maybe it's because the car is really that distinctive. The best part of this car is the mileage. I have gotten as high as 46mpg on a long trip, and I average 38-42mpg on my weekly commute. This is a substantial improvement from my old Toyota. My only complaint so far has been that the driver's seat lacks lumbar support and I've had to put a rolled-up towel down to compensate."

I love my FIAT

By on Friday, June 24, 2011

Pros: "Packed with options for the price, amazing MPG"

Cons: "Some cheap interior surfaces"

"I was the lucky buyer of the first FIAT sold in WA state back in March. Now with 3000 miles I can confidently say this is a great car! It's very fun to drive and I'm averaging 34 MPG on my commute. It's feature rich at this price point with automatic climate control, premium sound, sat radio, and great media/phone interfaces. I've had zero problems so far. The only gripes are some of the textures on the interior - some hard plastic on the doors and dash (that scuffs easily) and cheapest carpet I've seen since the 80's. But that's how you get the price down I guess. Important things like the seats, steering wheel, and controls, are all wonderful. Bottom line, I love this car - I smile when I drive it."

Previous | 1 ... 16 17 18 19 | Next