2013 FIAT 500 Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $18,337 - $19,002.

10/7.1

Based on 92 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next

Cute but temperamental

By on Saturday, December 10, 2011

Reason: unreliable

Pros: "Cute"

Cons: "Unreliable"

"The Fiat can be fun in urban settings but a bit nerve-wracking on the freeway due to its diminutive size, lack of power and huge blind spot. The biggest disappointment was reliability. Mine was cranky to start on cool mornings and spent quite a bit of time in the shop. For me, it wasn't worth the hassle. In addition, you may not be pleased with the resale value."

Great driving fun at a reasonable price!

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "Excellent value for money, fun to drive."

Cons: "Dealerships are still few and far between."

"I've had this car since June 2011, and it has exceeded my expectations! Not only does it all kinds of looks, comments, and compliments, it handles very solidly both in town and on the interstate. I opted for the "Sport" version, and the adjustable suspension makes all of the difference in the world. Sport mode is great in town, making the car really handle the corners. On the interstate, the regular mode softens the ride just enough to not beat you to death (a big problem with my 2003 MINI). This is an excellent choice if you're looking for a sub-compact car that's not just a cheap tin box."

Super Car

By on Thursday, November 24, 2011

Pros: "fun, economical, affordable, stylish, fun to drive"

Cons: "radio lacking features, front seat lumbar support"

Fiat Side View

"If you don't need a back seat all the time this car is perfect for a single person or a couple. It is surprisingly quiet, has a surprisingly good ride, is surprisingly comfortable, other than the seats could use a little more support, and surprisingly fun to drive. The crash tests came out and it is the best of small cars. I love to take corners in this car, it holds the line very well. Acceleration is good, I don't ever feel it is under-powered. The car gets a TON of attention. People love it and ask a lot of questions. It's a fun design that makes people smile, including me. The retro styling is awesome, especially with the white steering wheel. I like the standard equipment list (I have a Pop) but the radio could use a few more features, like shuffle for the USB key music, etc. It plays Ipods too but there is no control through the steering wheel or radio face controls other than next or back. The sound is very good through the standard speakers. I do not feel I need the Bose, maybe it might be needed in a convertible but in a closed car it is very good. Oh, the Bluetooth works well with Iphones but with Androids it has to re-download the address book every time you get in the car, very annoying. And the Bluetooth microphone should be closer to the driver. It works but it could be improved. Maintenance is included for 3 years! Oil changes, wiper blades, tire rotations, cabin filter, a clutch if you need one and brake pads. What a savings! The back seat does hold people if you move the front seats forward a bit but I wouldn't ask someone to ride back there longer than 20 miles. It would get a bit tight. The car is perfect for me. I am 6, 2" 240 pounds and I never feel cramped in the front. I love it, the price was right and the mileage is pretty good too. I have the five speed and I am getting 32 in town, but I tend to use the accelerator a lot, and on the highway I got 40 on one trip. Overall I rate the car a 5 out of 5. I'm extremely satisfied so far and if you are looking for a fun, economical, affordable, stylish, fun to drive car, look no further."

Fiat Side View

Total Package

By on Sunday, November 13, 2011

Pros: "Excellent value/pricing, manuverability"

Cons: "More substantial hatch cover desirable"

"Comfortable drive/seating/visibility. Great fuel mileage, cockpit technology of Lounge is awesome and superb. Sound system, iPod connectivity, heated and adjustable seats, heat/ac"

Fun Fun Fun

By on Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Pros: "Awesome price, great standard options, FUN"

Cons: "No much leg room in the back."

"The the price of the car, it has everything I looked for in a commuter car. The fun factor, power doors/windows and Bluetooth. Love the sports mode. I bought this car as my city commuter car and I love it."

Most Fun I've Had Driving Ever!

By on Saturday, September 17, 2011

"I bought my bright yellow 2012 Fiat 500 last week. It is beautifully finished and the most fun I've had driving ever. I don't understand the badmouthing. The automatic is smooth, there's plenty of power, no rattles, and no wind noise. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. It is trendy and very Euro in design -- exterior and interior. Nicely outfitted and not one boring nut or bolt in the whole thing!"

Great fun

By on Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive,great design,beautiful"

Cons: "The arm rest is too high"

"I own a cabrio. I have driven it in the city and long distance highway.It perform great,and is a blast to drive.Do not understand the reviewer who claims that it has no power.I would choose this car over just about anything on this price range. Besides,looking at it make me smile."

I just bought it and I HATE it!!!!!

By on Tuesday, September 13, 2011

"This is the only car I've ever driven, including a Yugo, that has absolutely NO get up and go. Driving up a small incline, the car loses speed. Definitely NOT a car for someone who needs to get anywhere on time!!!!"

Great sport Italian car

By on Monday, September 05, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, great retro car and love the color"

Cons: "no spare tire standard and arm rest hard to used"

"I so this car first on the auto show and I was waiting for the car to be for sale. I got the sport manual transmission copper with brow interior . The looks great and I get 32.7 miles per gallon on the city. fun to drive and for the price and you have many people looking at it. Before you buy the mini for 23k you need to drive this one"

Can't Get Any Better!

By on Sunday, September 04, 2011

Pros: "Everything"

Cons: "None so far"

"My father just recently purchased this car for me and I am completely in love!!!!!!!! He had to buy out of state because we don't have many dealers around. Just one for the next six months and their inventory is very limited. I have the 500c Pop manual. It is white pearl with burgundy top and the interior is red and cream. The car is stunning! I get so many compliments on it sometimes it gets overwhelming. People stare and point as I am driving down the street and I get twenty-one questions anytime I park. The drive is amazing with a lot of pickup. I would recommend the manual in a car with this sort of horsepower. The manual is smooth as silk and anyone can drive it proficiently. The car is high quality inside and out, it comes well equipped before you even add on. I have never been so excited about a vehicle!! Buy one now if you enjoy this type of car!!"

Previous | 1 ... 7 8 9 10 | Next