2013 FIAT 500

Based on 100 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

dont buy unless you can afford maintenance.

By on Thursday, October 16, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, great buying price, comfortable"

Cons: "expensive to maintain, to cute, cop magnet"

"This is a gorgeous, fun, and exciting car. one problem, when thing do go bad, they are so expensive. 250$ for a door mirror... really? This car also depreciates so bad. 15k in 5 years.... I loved it at first, but in the long run, itll bleed you dry."

Best first car

By on Saturday, October 11, 2014

Pros: "Love the look the size of it and love the stereo"

Cons: "The antenna will get water in it when i wash it"

"I love this my 2013 fiat 500 pop. I could not have ask for a better car. The stereo is great and love the bass. I love the size. I do not like big cars and so I want to look for a fiat and it was the best thing that I very saw. The only car to replace a fiat is another fiat."

Fiat Convertible--3 Years and 20K Miles

By on Saturday, October 04, 2014

Pros: "Head turner, easy to park, fun, sporty, silly."

Cons: "Stiff rattly ride, interior plastic elements cheap"

"We've had a fun time--a perfect car for city driving. You can literally almost park it anyway, and since the Lounge model is an automatic, not a hassle for traffic jams. Seemingly sips gas, and with the top all the way down--have hauled amazingly large things--bikes, a club chair, a ladder. Not too comfortable for large people, especially in the back. Some of the interior plastic finishings have not held up, but all have been fixed under warranty. It's been a fun ride, but I don't think it will stand the test of long ownership. I'm ready for a new one!"

Redesign?!

By on Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Pros: "Great MPG (i got 43 mpg consistently on my commute"

Cons: "Design flaws galore!"

"I purchased my Fiat 500 Pop in August 2012 with 3,000 miles on it. Within 4 months and 4,000 miles, i need 2 new rear tires as it was out of alignment badly in the rear. I attempted to get it aligned, impossible as Fiat did not at the time make a shim kit for the rear. I have since gone through 3 additional sets of new tires on the rear, in only 63,000 miles. I also wore out the rear bearing on the left rear as it was pulling so badly. Fiat only remedy was to "rotate the tires regularly" I understand they have since designed a shim kit for the rear. Also, I attempted to get it inspected this fall, and discovered both CV joints are leaking and will not pass inspection. Also, Fiat has re-designed the CV joints, and to get new ones installed, I also have to replace knuckle and shafts surrounding them as the new joints are not compatible. $3,000 estimate to have them replaced and all the parts around them. Not a recall as it is not a safety feature. Also not covered under warranty. Should have waited to purchase a 2014 model till they had worked out all the kinks."

Kinda like a 4-wheel motorcyclie :-)

By on Thursday, September 18, 2014

Pros: "Stylish, economical"

Cons: "Driver comfort, blind spots"

"I was intrigued the first time I saw the new FIAT design, so when I got tired of parking my Hummer, I downsized BIGtime to the 500c Sport with the 6-speed automatic transmission. It has been pretty much as expected. Good to great gas mileage - 30-38 mpg; kinda sluggish but fun to drive; a head turner! The ignition switch should have been on the dash and not on the column. If you're gonna put in a back seat, at least make it somewhat functional. For such a small car, there are bad blind spots on both sides. Overall it's a good car for a 2-seater. I have had no problems that needed more attention than recommended service. Just don't expect all of them to have the pzazz as Charlie Sheen's."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching FIAT 500 near Honolulu. See local deals