2012 FIAT 500

8.4

Based on 139 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

Review update after a year

By on Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Pros: "Gas milage"

Cons: "TIRES!!!"

"It's been a year and 19k miles on my little italian designed Fiat 500 sport. No mayor issues other than the tires, mine came with the Pirelli P7 16" and they are very bad! After only that milage the tires are so bad I can't bear to drive it over 65 mph. Replacing them will cost me over $700. Other issue it's the value, the car has devalued over 50% in only a year. I'm looking forward to exchanging it pretty soon before I keep loosing value. Gas mileage is a plus with 36 mpg mostly highway."

a great drivers car, not a lounge on wheels

By on Monday, May 9, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive, tiny terror"

Cons: "it really is a car for one or two people"

"My 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth makes me smile every time I drive it. Get the manual transmission, it's a great match to the power of the engine and amazingly engaging to use. Rear seats are for only very short trips. Cargo space quite good with the rear seats folded down. I'm showing my age, but this car reminds me of all the great little european cars that years ago were available in the U.S. A great ride doesn't have to be about status always."

One of the most fun & economical cars I have owned

By on Sunday, August 31, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive. Safe. Economical."

Cons: "None."

"This car does everything as advertised. Economical, gets lots of comments and attention, keeps up with all traffic with the base engine, regardless of what the "race car magazine" editors say. We have taken two long highway trips and do lots of city driving, too. A great car."

Will always own one

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

"Great little car-I own three convertibles but it seems like every time I go some place, I grab the keys to my Fiat. Gas mileage great, very comfortable and gets a lot of glances. Love it!"

Exactly What the Reviews Tell You!

By on Sunday, September 1, 2013

Pros: "Price, Fun, Styling, Exhaust, Space, Comfortable"

Cons: "Driving Position, Seating, Reliable, User-Friendly"

2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

"This car is exactly what the reviews tell you, and that is not necessarily a bad thing! The Abarth is exceptionally fun to drive, without breaking too many laws or your bank. As well as that, you get the bonus of a fun and quirky styling, a racing heritage, and a sense of "rarity" in ownership. With that being said, the Abarth does have its flaws. The seating position is relatively high and undoubtedly Italian (Hope you have long arms and short legs). It has noticeable under-steer, torque-steer, and turbo lag but it is all well managed. As well as that, the rear seats are completely useless. I was, however, surprised at the amount of cargo space in this little hatch. I moved into my apartment (minus furniture)in one trip with the Abarth! Pros: - Well Priced (If you avoid the overpriced options) - A+ FUN Factor - Interior & Exterior Styling - Exhaust Note - Cargo Space - Road Rarity - Comfortable for a Sub-Compact (Expect a little bumpiness) Cons: - Driving Position - Radio & Media User-Friendliness (Once learned, its easy) - Rear seat space - Could use a Sixth Gear on the Highway - Reliability (Expect to tell the dealership about that "loose interior panel" every oil change) ----Overall I must admit I am in Love with my Abarth.----"

2013 Fiat 500 Abarth

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching FIAT 500 near Honolulu. See local deals