2012 FIAT 500

8.3

Based on 117 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

This is a good "around town" car.

By on Friday, July 06, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive and MPG"

Cons: "none at this time"

"Fun to drive around town, easy to park and turns good. drives and rides good on the highway at 70 MPH. have not driven on long trip yet, but 300 miles roundtrip in one day is an easy trip. Lots of fun, very little gas."

great car horrible service department

By on Friday, June 29, 2012

Pros: "italian fun to drive a lot"

Cons: "small trunk poor ride comfort on certain roads"

"the car is great sounds italian looks italian feels italian iam italian oh one thing going to get service it is going to be a hassle dont answer phones break your door lock during service and say it is your fault tell you it will cost $315 plus labor to fit overall this is the car to get built very well got into accident the car held up very good safe car"

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this car!

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "Cute, Fun, Gas Mileage"

Cons: "Cup Holders"

"There is not one bad thing to say about my Fiat 500. I've had it now for 8 months and I absolutely love everything about it. I purchased it after having a 2000 Chevy Tahoe for 11 years. So completely different. At first I was worried that it was going to be too big of a change, but right away I fell in love with my Fiat. From super great interior and exterior customization package, to the ease in parking (I live in Huntington Beach where parking is difficult at best) to the biggest and best attribute....GAS MILEAGE! This car is fun and easy to drive. I love taking it on trips. Since the seats fold down, I have plenty of room for camping gear, groceries, and even an ice chest. I would definitely buy this car again."

This is the worst car I have driven in 20 yrs

By on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Looks, fuel economy"

Cons: "too many to list, see review."

"Picked up brand new with 3 miles on the clock. Turned on wipers and they twisted together and ripped the blade, very noisy operation. Virtually unreadable fuel and temp gauge, pathetic digital display. Horribly small cup holders badly placed with electrical plugs right next to them that will catch spills and stop working soon. Silly audio system that starts playing music when you connect a usb device. Also disables controls on said device. Horrible media interface. Akward seat back adjust knob, talkes a week to recline. Engine auto stop that resets everytime you restart the car. And conveniently placed so the passenger can restart the car. Vanity mirror that looks like it was made from used tinfoil. Hoplessly underpowered engine, slows down on slightest incline. Buttons on remote all same color and size, cant tell if its locking or unlocking. Road noise unbearable, possibly the worst I have ever experienced. Cornering on rough surface make the back end jump out, very twitchy handling. Hood release on the passnger side of the car ?? Need key to open fuel cap, very fiddly operation too. Massive window buttons taking up space on the dash, why? They should be on the doors and the audio plugs could have gone there where they wont fill with coffee."

So in love with this car!

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive!"

Cons: "No complaints at this time"

"I love this little car! It's so fun to drive. It didn't cost an arm and a leg and even the base model has tons of features. It gets great mileage. It's comfortable. I love seeing other drivers smile when they look over at my car. My daughter is hoping she'll inherit it when she starts driving. I might not be willing to let it go!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching FIAT 500 near Honolulu. See local deals