2012 FIAT 500

8.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

2012 Fiat 500C Pop (custom)

By on Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Pros: "Fun, handling, mpg, dependability, cute."

Cons: "Small cup holders for front passengers"

"I purchased my 500C Pop used, and I am the second titled owner. It had just over 12,000 miles. Mine was originally a "program car" for a dealership in Florida. It is custom because, though it is the Pop trim, it has several unique dealer options and changes. I have the cloth Lounge seats, dark window tint, the RV Towing package, hood spear, door sill plates, heavy duty front and trunk mats, and burl wood appliques on the dash, steering wheel and mirror adjustment surround. When we pulled in at the dealership in my 97 Grand Marquis, our first thought was that there was no way I would be able to transition from such a large car to such a small looking car. After driving this car, it has more room than it looked like it would have for two grown men in the front. We have read that the back seat is only suitable for small persons or groceries that you can seatbelt in, but when my coworkers and I go out to lunch, they insist on me driving my fun car, and I regularly have 4 adults, including one man that is like linebacker build that rides in the back seat. My car is still under warranty and I have only had a couple minor issues that my dealership handled. This is my daily driver with the manual 5 speed transmission, and I get 40-41mpg combined city/country mileage. Mine has the standard sound system, which is unbranded Alpine, and it is awesome. I LOVE the convertible top and how versatile it is with being able to have it open like a sunroof, open for the rear passengers, or open all the way, and being able to open or close it at highway speeds. I thought the visibility might be a problem with the top open all the way, but the mirrors and back up sensors are good, and I've had no issues. I have the "Rame"/Copper color with a black top. It constantly turns heads and is very striking. The original owner did not rotate the tires, which should be done at every 5,000 mile oil change, so I have recently replaced the tires and did a 4 wheel alignment. The dealership in GSO is the place to have all that done; free tire rotation with the purchase of the tires, and the oil change is reasonable. This is the most fun and enjoyable car I have ever owned. For what looks like a really small car, the space is well planned, and I have surprised myself and lots of others at how much I can pack into it. I highly recommend this car, so much, that my husband purchased a 2013 Fiat 500c Lounge just 3 months after I bought mine."

Will always own one

By on Monday, April 20, 2015

"Great little car-I own three convertibles but it seems like every time I go some place, I grab the keys to my Fiat. Gas mileage great, very comfortable and gets a lot of glances. Love it!"

Small but amzing

By on Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pros: "Good MPG, easy to parking, fast"

Cons: "small backseat"

"I own a 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth, manual transmission of course, and it's fun! The abarth is totally different than others Fiat 500 models. This car is insane! if you like to have a fancy and quick car, this is a perfect fit! I haven't had any issue so far. Honestly i was skeptical at the beginning, but after the firts test drive I just fell in love... I do not recommend this car if you do not have very good driving skills."

Worst mistake I've ever made

By on Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pros: "It's a cute care"

Cons: "Screams when I start it, leaks oil and transmissio"

"I was in love with how cute this car was when I first spotted it. I've had the car almost 4 years and it's already had three major repairs as well as a few recall issues. There is nothing good I can say for this car or the customer service that comes with it. Seriously do not purchase one of these."

Great in town, on dry days

By on Thursday, March 19, 2015

Pros: "fun to drive around town on dry days"

Cons: "horrible in snow"

"This little car is great for parking. It's small, easy to maneuver. Gas mileage is good, getting around 38mpg over the 3+ years I've had it. The downside is it's noisy and bumpy so you don't want to take it on long trips. It's also horrible in the snow, there's no traction."

Bought it because it was cheap- Love it!

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Stylish, saves gas, spacious front seat"

Cons: "Tiny back seat, long throws between gears on shift"

"I've had my 2012 sport for about a year now and love it. It's been reliable and the small size is great in the city. The engine doesn't have the pick up up of some cars, but then, I knew that going into a tiny car with 101 hp. Would definitely buy again"

Lemon!!!!!!!!!

By on Monday, March 09, 2015

Pros: "Nice color"

Cons: "zero reliability and dangerous"

"This car has been in the shop 4 times in the the last 6 months. They do not know what is wrong with it, and cannot fix it. It has left me stander countless times, not to mention in the middle of a main intersection. I love the car when it works but they can't fix it and are not willing to do anything about it. Don't take the chance if you want a reliable car."

Love my little red car

By on Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Pros: "Cute, great mileage, makes me happy"

Cons: "Difficulty opening hood and hatchback."

"I do love my little red FIAT, despite the fact that the clutch died within one year - which was NOT my fault. Chrysler paid $1,000 of the $1,200 repair cost, which was nice, but I don't think I should have had to pay even $200. It gets great mileage, can fit just about anywhere and is just adorable. I have had a couple of issues of not being able to fit stuff in that would fit in most cars, but that's a small sacrifice to the smile my car brings to me ever time I see it."

Love, Love, Love

By on Thursday, February 19, 2015

Pros: "Higher off ground, drivers seat raises."

Cons: "I thought it would get better gas mileage."

"I absolutely LOVE my 2012 Fiat Pop 500. I have people stop me all of the time and ask me how I like it. It surpassed my expectations. Prior to me owning this it was between the Fiat and the Mini. The Fiat is higher off the ground than the mini which I really like and it raises the driver's seat which is a huge peeve of mine since I am 5'2. I like to sit high and see the road. I wish most cars would do this, but alas they do not. Anyway, my next car will def be a Fiat as well! SuperLove!"

Incredible car. Fits anywhere. Head turning style

By on Monday, February 09, 2015

Pros: "affordable, fun, stylish, efficient, colorful"

Cons: "tight fit, little storage"

"Beautiful convertible for the money. The large selection of stunning color choices make this car perfect for self expressive folks who love their cars! Very reliable. Great gas mileage. Fun to drive. Can seem a bit sluggish on highway hills, but otherwise quite peppy. Backseat fine for pets and kids."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching FIAT 500 near Honolulu. See local deals