2014 FIAT 500 Abarth Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $20,429 - $21,212.

10/7.0

8.3

Based on 119 Ratings for the 2012 - 2015 models.

This is the worst car I have driven in 20 yrs

By on Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I don't own this car

Pros: "Looks, fuel economy"

Cons: "too many to list, see review."

"Picked up brand new with 3 miles on the clock. Turned on wipers and they twisted together and ripped the blade, very noisy operation. Virtually unreadable fuel and temp gauge, pathetic digital display. Horribly small cup holders badly placed with electrical plugs right next to them that will catch spills and stop working soon. Silly audio system that starts playing music when you connect a usb device. Also disables controls on said device. Horrible media interface. Akward seat back adjust knob, talkes a week to recline. Engine auto stop that resets everytime you restart the car. And conveniently placed so the passenger can restart the car. Vanity mirror that looks like it was made from used tinfoil. Hoplessly underpowered engine, slows down on slightest incline. Buttons on remote all same color and size, cant tell if its locking or unlocking. Road noise unbearable, possibly the worst I have ever experienced. Cornering on rough surface make the back end jump out, very twitchy handling. Hood release on the passnger side of the car ?? Need key to open fuel cap, very fiddly operation too. Massive window buttons taking up space on the dash, why? They should be on the doors and the audio plugs could have gone there where they wont fill with coffee."

So in love with this car!

By on Monday, May 21, 2012

Pros: "great price, fun to drive!"

Cons: "No complaints at this time"

"I love this little car! It's so fun to drive. It didn't cost an arm and a leg and even the base model has tons of features. It gets great mileage. It's comfortable. I love seeing other drivers smile when they look over at my car. My daughter is hoping she'll inherit it when she starts driving. I might not be willing to let it go!"

A Head Turner That's Not A Gas Burner.

By on Sunday, May 20, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, fun to look at and a real gas sipper"

Cons: "Small trunk. Suit hanger inside car not useful."

"I love my M/T 500c. It's a fun car to drive and a fun car to own: It really makes me smile when the top is down. All the 500 Cabrios have FIAT's "Blue and Me" telematics system and it works really well for me so far. The back seat is small but is MUCH more useable than FIAT's most obvious competitor. I am getting approximately 35.5 MPG and enjoying the great style and value of this little car everyday. The 500 is is an inexpensive car with style and charm, very few cars have charm anymore, as I said I love my 500c."

What a blast to drive!!!

By on Monday, May 07, 2012

Pros: "Fun, good quality, handles great, good gas mpg"

Cons: "Could use 10-20 more horses but ok without."

"Have had my 2012 500 sport for 2 1/2 weeks . what a joy to drive. Looks small from the outside but plenty of room on the inside. Grandkids all love it. Got the 5 speed manual and rowing through the gears is easy and fun. Getting 36 mpg."

Great Little Car!

By on Monday, April 30, 2012

I want this car

"I do not own this car, but I have driven it. I rented it on a trip to New York/Connecticut. I rented it in New York, drove it to Connecticut, drove it around for 3 days, then drove it BACK to New York and never had to fill it back up with gas. It handles well, isn't road noisy, gets up to speed quickly, GREAT gas mileage, and it's adorable. I would so buy this car!"