1998 Eagle Talon

8.2

Based on 103 Ratings for the 1995 - 1998 models.

wow

By on Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"ok well i bught the car for 500 buck put around 600 in it to get it running it is by far the best car i ever own only down fall is bottum rad supports r shot but for living on top of laurl mt. this car is remarkable in snow ive crused past mnay suvs and truck suck on the side of the road but the biggest downfall if this is noat a famliy friendly car it to har to drive when there is no room in back seat and i now have to kidds i wise i could keep it but im trading it for a 95 passport well atlesst im trading w/ a friend so ill still drive it now and then lol like i said best car i ever owned he u can get ur hands on one buy it the go quick"

Amazing power

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pros: "Great power and slick styling"

Cons: "Rough ride and the need to speed(tickets)"

"I've always wanted one of these cars because of a childhood experience. But man was I surprised when I got it. I've driven alot of fast cars with lots of power and this one rates in the top 5. Granted, the previous owner did some modifications to it. From what I can tell, a front mount intercooler, boost controller and gauge is all. With the gauge reading 14lbs at full boost managed a 5.2 second 0-60. It's a little slow off the light but when that turbo spools up, you better hang on. Funnest daily driver I've ever driven by far. I love it"

Love it!

By on Wednesday, April 23, 2008

"I bought this car over 3 years ago and have not had to replace a thing! At 106,000 miles I will not be surprised if I comfortably hit over 200,000. The truck space and sporty look are the main pros and the con is the road noise."

tsi awd= awesome

By on Sunday, December 2, 2007

"i have a 98 talon tsi awd i have owned it for almost 2 years and have no problems with it besides replacing the starter. i love my car and i would recomend a dsm to anyone looking for a reletivly cheap car that makes good power...my talon puts down around 300+ hp and i love it... awd=all we'll drive"

Fast. but $$$$

By on Wednesday, September 12, 2007

"I had this car for 2 years and the transmission started slipping after 75000 and more and more problems after that. Not worth it after 75000"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Eagle Talon near Honolulu. See local deals