1993 Eagle Summit

Based on 33 Ratings for the 1989 - 1996 models.

Great versatile car, very reliable (Mitsu engine)

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "easy in and out, fun to drive"

Cons: "a little higher profile and mid 90's ext. styling"

"Unconventional design, (one sliding door) but very easy to get in and out of, seats fold for ALOT of storage space if necessary, enough power if you "get on it hard", very easy to drive and park in small spaces, and pretty good gas mileage for an 18 year old car. Roof rack, rear hatch, power everything and cruise (a must), and starts every time. Mitsubishi drive train should last forever...."

Zippy little thing

By on Sunday, April 19, 2015

Pros: "Lots of fun to drive, can haul anything!"

Cons: "Could use more leg room on passenger side."

"We bought this car, best described as a “Mini-Mini Van”, for my daughter in college. She has now graduated and moved so it’s our spare car. I LOVE driving it!!!! It is small enough on the outside (I can park it in the tiniest of spaces) & big enough on the inside (between the hatch & slider door I can haul ANYTHING!), especially good for taking the dog to the beach. It is GREAT on gas (about 22mpg). I never loose it in a parking lot because there is only one! Would be nice if the passenger seat went back further and the switch for the on demand dome light has failed but all in all for a car that is 20 years old (only 112k miles) it is serving us very, very well. There is still a LOT of Giddy-up in the old gal!!!"

Best Vehicle I've Ever Had

By on Friday, July 20, 2007

"This car is very dependable, and has not required any major repairs (over 130,000 miles). I get the oil changed every 7500 miles. Recently had a mechanic check it out to give an opinion of what potential problems he could find. Response: "There is nothing wrong with that car. However, if you want to sell it, the mechanic wants to buy it from you." This is an one-owner car, and I've driven it for 11 years."

Great Car Ever!

By on Monday, July 25, 2011

Pros: "Excellent mileage"

Cons: "Hard to find used parts"

"Spacious, back seat is great, very easy to get in, when you use this as a cargo it is excellent, mine as a roof rack also and it is very useful, compare to any mini van, my friends say that the year is not noticeable because looks like a 2000 model, when you enter the car seats are high profile, I have a distress with my knee and this help me out very good, strongly recommend this model 3 Door AWD, I can go to the beach, desert name it, I just change the radio for $70 to have CD player with Front USB/AUX in/SD Card, If you find one Car like this, BUY. no regret."

probably the best car i ever owned

By on Sunday, September 07, 2008

"It had rust holes in the ceiling, it had 8 accidents and it was given to me for free.... BUT BOY DID THIS CAR NEVER SAY DIE!!! it had great gas mileage, i never had to put a penny into it! i was getting like 35mpg CITY!!! it had quick starts and fairly peppy engine, u hit gas and it went, no complains there. the i just recently sent it to the junk yard, on day i came out to start it and it would not kill over any more. when i was done with it it had 357k miles on it!!!! how many cars can do that today?"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Eagle Summit near Honolulu. See local deals