1994 Dodge Viper

9.3

Based on 39 Ratings for the 1992 - 2002 models.

9.7/10

Long Time Viper Owner

By on Saturday, October 25, 2008

"I bought the 2001 Viper GTS new. I've driven it 20,000 miles and raced it a few times on a real drag strip. Everyone, young, old, rich, poor, male, female, loves this car except SOME Corvette owners (even some Corvette owners like it but might not admit it). It is a blast and makes people smile whenever you drive it. A little hard to get in and out of if you're not a teenage (I'm 52) but it's comfortable when you're inside. Though fast and quick the car is easy to drive (my 75 year old mother drove it like it was her grocery getter) and it's built well with good engineering and bullet proof, low tech components. No gimmicks just lots of cubic inches. Not a daily driver but it's a lot of fun and I've had very little trouble with it."

By on Sunday, December 16, 2007

"I purchased my Viper from a dealer in Lynnwood and have yet to regret it. I spent a total of $91,300 on it and have maintained it since getting it. I only drive it in the summers and have driven it to Portland, Eugene, Spokane, and all over town and the greater Seattle area. I love the 8.0 Liter V10 and constantly play with the kids and their "fast" tuner cars. My best run was with a guy I know who has a Corvette, and he has yet to catch me or beat me. He has one of those Z06 C5s and he tries everytime to beat me but just can't catch my snake. I get good milage out of a car with such high horsepower and torque and such a big motor, and am impressed with the ride for a vehicle of this nature. I knew I would be sacrificing ride for performance and what not, but I don't regret it. I took it to Woodburn Dragstrip in Woodburn, Oregon once and ran a 3.9 second 0-60 and 11.9 @ 121 quarter. No idea of top speed but I would guess low to mid 190's. Great car!"

BEST CAR EVER!!!!!!!

By on Thursday, September 19, 2013

Pros: "EVERYTHING!"

Cons: "NOTHING!"

Raceday at the Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, UT

"I've owned my Blue and White Stripe RT/10 for 8 years, and she is absolutely fantastic. I've put 25000 miles on her, raced her, road trips, everything. Bullet proof, reliable, even under my abusive driving! Gorgeous, still turns heads everytime I drive her!"

Raceday at the Miller Motorsports Park, Tooele, UT

Not for the faint of heart

By on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Pros: "inexpensive exotic"

Cons: "Watch out for hot door sills and lead footed valet attendents"

Silver on Black

"I own a TNT motorsports Serpent 655 number 11 of 12. The car has 505 hp and 505 ft lb of torque to the rear wheels on the dyno at D.C. Performance. The car is a handfull to drive, no top, no windows, no power steering, just all motor and driveline. It is a drivers car and is not forgiving, you need to pay attention. That being said you can not, for the money, buy a better exotic true american sportscar. Valet...always up front, wherever it's parked... always a crowd! Zero to 100 in 7.5 seconds, low 11s in the quarter and handles like a go kart!! mad fun!"

Silver on Black

A fun car to own and drive

By on Saturday, December 31, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive amazing car"

Cons: "Not an everyday driver need to be alert driving"

"This is a drivers car it can get out of control quickly you need to be alert to drive this car. The power is amazing if you like driving a fast car this is the one."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Viper near Honolulu. See local deals