1993 Dodge Viper

9.3

Based on 39 Ratings for the 1992 - 2002 models.

9.7/10

By on Sunday, December 16, 2007

"I purchased my Viper from a dealer in Lynnwood and have yet to regret it. I spent a total of $91,300 on it and have maintained it since getting it. I only drive it in the summers and have driven it to Portland, Eugene, Spokane, and all over town and the greater Seattle area. I love the 8.0 Liter V10 and constantly play with the kids and their "fast" tuner cars. My best run was with a guy I know who has a Corvette, and he has yet to catch me or beat me. He has one of those Z06 C5s and he tries everytime to beat me but just can't catch my snake. I get good milage out of a car with such high horsepower and torque and such a big motor, and am impressed with the ride for a vehicle of this nature. I knew I would be sacrificing ride for performance and what not, but I don't regret it. I took it to Woodburn Dragstrip in Woodburn, Oregon once and ran a 3.9 second 0-60 and 11.9 @ 121 quarter. No idea of top speed but I would guess low to mid 190's. Great car!"

extraordinary ownership experience

By on Sunday, June 29, 2014

Pros: "over the top greatness in so many ways."

Cons: "garners too much attention"

An amazing car to drive and to look at.

"What an incredible feat of amazing automotive history!"

An amazing car to drive and to look at.

Best car for a PURIST

By on Wednesday, July 09, 2008

"I purchased the car as 2nd owner with 6000 miles on it. It is one of the last years in Generation 1. It is the purist car owner's dream - no safety bags, no cruise control, no annoying things to break. It has been flawless in reliability and is great for touring. When it comes to power - it is the best example of raw, brute power I can muster. I openly recommend this car to someone who likes the basics - speed, acceleration, looks and sound."

GTS the Best

By on Saturday, February 05, 2011

"1. Timeless Styling. 2. Power comes on like a freight train. 3. Reliability: this car needs just fuel and oil. 4. Excellent feedback from the road. 5. Women like this car. 6. Insurance is very reasonable. 7. A true American exotic."

Look at me!

By on Monday, January 03, 2011

"In downtown Chicago when I go to valet my Viper, they always move some $100,000 car from the spot in front of the business and put my car there. I love that!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Viper near Honolulu. See local deals