2003 Dodge Stratus

7.5

Based on 919 Ratings for the 2001 - 2006 models.

Best Used Car I've Had!

By on Monday, September 14, 2009

"The 2003 Dodge Stratus SXT 4D has offered everything I could ask for in a pre-owned car. In the past I have had bad experiences with used cars...meaning that once the car hit 80-90,000 miles the thing fell apart completely. In the past 4 years that I've owned this car I have only had two things outside of general maintainence (tires, fluids, etc.) that has needed repair. The first being a hose to the air conditioning and the second a pan that had been scraped from "bottoming-out" of a drive-way. Perhaps it's just that I've had awful luck before this car, but these two repairs seemed pretty minor overall. The only complaint that I have about this car is the length of the front. With the car being low, I have to be careful when backing out of driveways or pulling up to a curb so as not to damage the front. The 4D is the roomiest sedan I've ever been in. There is tremendous trunk space also. I used this car while moving back and forth from college and the amount of space it has was so great to be able to pack everything in. The gas mileage is good but not the best out there. I find that keeping the oil changes up to date improves the gas mileage a lot. Overall I have been extremely pleased with this car. I think it's a great car for those looking for reliability and space."

Dodge Stratus

By on Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, leather interior, coupe, speakers."

Cons: "Electrical Problems low to the ground it's a Dodge"

"This vehicle is excellent when it is working properly however I've had multiple issues with it that just make it not a fun car to have. It only works right about 50% of the time in my experience. It's quite the annoyance. From what I hear this model has enough problems to be recalled (the 2.7l) version has. Again, if you get one that works well, this car is a dream. It has excellent speakers, leather seats, very sporty look. Steering and handling is excellent. You just gotta maintain the vehicle."

Great car

By on Sunday, December 07, 2008

"I bought my 04 in 04, first new car I ever owned. Yesterday I was in an accident in it and broadsided a pickup truck that ran a stop sign. Both air bags went off. My 13 yr old son was a passenger in the front. He had no injuries, I am sore in the chest from the airbag, but otherwise fine. I loved my car. Gas mileage was great, handling was great, style was wonderful. The car never needed anything other than brake pads, a sensor for the fan on the heater and tie rod ends. It did use a little oil, so had to keep an eye on that, no leaks, just burned it I guess. After 4 years of HARD driving it was still the most dependable car I ever owned. I will miss it deeply. As for the accident, I couldn't have been more luckier and my good old Stratus protected us well. The hood and front took all the impact and the air bags and seat belts worked just as they should. I will miss it deeply. I would buy another one, but as I get older, it definitely was getting a little harder to get in and out being low to the ground and not a lot of head room for tall people. Farewell my faithful Stratus, may you rest in peace."

Great car!

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "Good on gas, reliable, and good looking."

"Interior is awesome. Drives great and I've never had any problems! Great looking, too! Pretty good on gas as well."

Best car I've ever owned

By on Thursday, August 01, 2013

Pros: "Beautifully styled car, smooth and comfortable!"

Cons: "None."

"This car is the more reliable car I've had. It's never given my any problems, and I've only had minor repairs done on it. This car can move all day long, I've taken it on many long days and it just keeps truckin' along! I LOVE THIS CAR!!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Stratus near Honolulu. See local deals