1995 Dodge Stealth

Based on 128 Ratings for the 1992 - 1996 models.

Experience with 2 Dodge Stealths

By on Sunday, October 19, 2008

"I owned a Dodge Stealth for 2 years, wrecked it, and bought a Dodge Stealth ES, which I have owned for 3 years. The ES is a '91 and has never required any work to be done besides regular maintainence. It is very reliable, gets about 20 mpg, and handles very well. The best thing about this car is the styling, both inside and out. Both Stealths I've owned have been black with pop-up headlights and no spoiler. My ES has some factory ground effect-like additions, but is otherwise identical to my old one. The black paint kinds of hides the black trim that goes around the whole car, which I don't like on different colored Stealths. I also like that my Stealth doesn't have a banana-shaped spoiler. The interior has a temperature gauge, a oil pressure gauge, and a battery voltage gauge that are mounted on the dashboard, and smoothly sticking out a bit. The interior is vary stylish and comfortable, but there isn't really much of a back seat. The back seats in Stealths are impractical and I do not recommend them for regular use, only because of comfort issues. My old Stealth had a manual transmission, and was the easiest 5-speed I've ever driven. This was just a base model '92 Stealth, but the clutch was very giving and easy to use. My '91 ES has an automatic transmission, which has always worked well and never required work. Dodge Stealths are attractive sports cars that are reliable and excellent for everyday use. I receive many compliments on my car, even though it only cost $3,000. These cars are Japanese made, and are usually priced at a good value. I highly recommend them for anyone who wants a reliable but cheap sports car."

It's a freaking rocket

By on Monday, December 12, 2011

Pros: "Great value."

Cons: "Mechanics find the engine compartment tight."

"It's the poor man's Ferrari. Has the acceleration of a motorcycle, the handling of a mid-engine and is definitely for the adrenalin seeking junky."

By on Friday, January 30, 2009

Stylish, Head Turner

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"Coming home from work one day I noticed a little red sports car for sale, stopped in to take a peek and it was a '92 Dodge Stealth R/T - no turbo, 89,000 miles. Called the garage that was selling it, he stated it was a 1 owner, gentleman owed him money so he took car for payment. Took it for a test drive, discussed issues and he took it from there. 1 month later - 2 window regulators replaced, exhaust replaced, 4 tires replaced, power antenna replaced, TPS replaced, Electronic Control Suspension Module replaced, car was completely detailed and the mechanic stated he would throw in a parts car. After all said and done I am the owner for $2800. I call it my Mid Life Crisis car and the most enjoyable car I have ever driven or owned. My son doesn't like it because it turns more heads than his '92 Z28 Camaro, LOL."

18 years and going strong!

By on Sunday, March 29, 2009

"The car, that is, not me... I purchased my Dodge Stealth R/T Twin turbo right off the showroom floor in 1991. I think the salesman knew he had me when I came in and sat in it the third time. It was a great looking car then, and it still gets some comments today. Most people who ask about it are surprised the car is 18 years old. I take care of it, keep it garaged, now drive mostly on nice days, reflected by the 72k original miles on the odometer. Sounds great, runs great, and still turns heads."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Stealth near Honolulu. See local deals