1995 Dodge Stealth

Based on 128 Ratings for the 1991 - 1996 models.

95 Stealth R/T

By on Monday, September 28, 2009

"I've owned this car for almost 15 trouble free years and other than a glitchy seatbelt retractor, replaced under warranty when it was a year old, it has needed only routine maintenance, two batteries, plus a new set of tires last fall at 62000km's. It's a blast to drive, gets decent fuel economy for a sporty car and has great curb appeal. It runs best on premium fuel as I've noticed it's performance lags a little bit on regular gas. I plan on keeping this one for a lot more years, and with it's low production numbers, it should be a desirable classic in the years to come."

dodge stealth

By on Sunday, June 29, 2008

"I have owned many cars in my years of driving and this car is in my top 2 alltime favorites. It handles turns like no other car ive ever owned, is reliable, good on gas, hot looking, ive owned my car 4+ years and it now has 180,000 miles on it. I love this car more than my own pathetic life! dodge stealth's rule!!!"

Great car!!!

By on Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Owned 91 Stealth since new. Looks and performance can't be beat! Only serious problem was that both the main and transmission computers failed and were very expensive to replace. I've taken this car to Europe and driven on the Autobahns, and it kept up with the some of the best European cars. Only non-standard equipment is alarm system and tinted windows."

Impressive

By on Thursday, April 03, 2008

"I was impressed when I test drove this car this is coming from a Chevy aficionado. I bought the car for $500 with 210k miles because it was side swiped but after putting in $100 for used parts the lower control arm and the strut it drive very nice. It basically fits like a glove and everything works on it even the AC I love driving the car originally I bought it as a gas saver. My stealth is the regular 5 speed model and I am soon going to bee looking at buying the twin turbo model I am sold on this lill fun car grate car very reliable."

Very solid car. Highly recommended.

By on Thursday, November 10, 2011

Pros: "A blast to drive."

Cons: "No cup holders and complicated A/C"

"This car has been in may family for 19 years now and i am the third owner. I love this car and would never even consider trading it. It may not get the gas mileage of some of the more modern cars but that is the last thing to cross my mind when i blow the doors off the smart car next to me. I have never had issues with this car and i expect to get 100,000 more miles out of this motor."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Stealth near Honolulu. See local deals