1992 Dodge Shadow

7.6

Based on 54 Ratings for the 1987 - 1994 models.

Great in every way

By on Thursday, April 22, 2010

"Ive had this car for a year and a half. It was given to me by family with 187000 on it. I have pushed this car to its every limit. I've raced it against a truck with 3x the hp, won. I've hauled 6 concert tubas at once. I've hit a couple poles (due to bad tires) at 20mph, neither left a scratch on the bumper. I've hypermiled the car and gotten up to 34mpg in the city. Only when I drive very aggressively does it go down to its 17mpg city rating. Have yet to find out its top speed, but its done 105mph easily at 198000 miles. Paint hasn't held up, but thats my only real complaint. I can see this car lasting most of my lifetime. Has never failed to start when it wasn't my fault (left lights on). Engine never quits and has tons of upgrade potential. Oh ya, and it only cost $10,900 new. Couldn't ask for a better car. Too bad Chrysler couldn't keep a good thing going."

excellent car

By on Monday, September 10, 2007

"My car runs like a champ the engine is superb, it has a lot of pep for a small 13 year car. We have driven it out of town a lot and it runs great on the highway. The only thing I don't like about the car is it has to small of trunk space."

Best car ever? Not quite.

By on Thursday, November 29, 2007

"This is the most adequate product I have ever owned. It fulfills all of my modest needs but none of my extravagant desires. It is, as other reviewers have noted, peppy. It doesn't quite hug curves; but it will shake their hand. No one has ever tried to steal this car. It has rusted through in a few spots but the duct tape I used to cover them strangely complements the cars' utilitarian styling. My Dodge Shadow fits into tight spots, yet is not compact; it is not sporty, yet it is breezy. At the end of the day you will forget that you even own this car and when you see it again the next day you'll go, 'oh yeah, that's my car,' then off you go."

owned it since it was new

By on Sunday, August 12, 2007

"bought this car in dec of 93 and have 213,000 mi on it best $12,000 i ever spent on any one item"

1991 Dodge Shadow Conv.

By on Sunday, August 05, 2007

"It's a compact convertible. Manual top is nice when you have a sudden down poor, and you can quickly just throw it up. Never put a top down with a plastic window in the winter, because it'll crack. Seats are comfortable, except for the middle of the rear seats. Rear seats comfortable for long drives. 2.5L engine runs fantastic, no problems what-so-ever. Oil leaking is common. As with any other convertible you always get those envy looks from people in their coupe or sedan. Really great petrol/gas mileage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Shadow near Honolulu. See local deals