2002 Dodge Ram Wagon 3500

7.8

Based on 33 Ratings for the 1993 - 2002 models.

Nice Large family Van.

By on Tuesday, September 02, 2014

Pros: "your will enjoy the room when traveling"

Cons: "When fully loaded the mileage goes down."

"This van fit our family size. When we first got it it felt like a motor home, so nice to arrive feeling fresh. I used it once a month for moving a large group of kids and towing the stuff needed. Our family has grown smaller and so has the need for this large van.,"

It is what it is a van conversion 70 style

By on Wednesday, July 30, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Work horse"

Cons: "Gas guzzler work ink on it's a botch"

"I bought it for for and my dogs it I put a 3" loft on it and big fat tires and made it mate black murdered out a safari van it's one of the funnest cars I've owned!"

Purchase 2002 leftover customized like new inside

By on Sunday, July 20, 2014

Pros: "Great family vehicle excellent maintained"

Cons: "All it needs paint job or wax"

"Maintain maintenance by the book 80% parts replaced excellent running condition"

Great Vehicle.

By on Sunday, April 06, 2014

Pros: "fast, big, looks great, drives great."

Cons: "bad on gas"

"Ive been driving my Ram truck for about 5 years now, and i have to say it has saved me plenty of times in a rough situation. Its very durable, semi- heavy duty, picks up speed incredibly fast. As long as you make sure it is well maintained and, do not drive it like its a abrams tank she will run smoothly for a long time to come."

Great, Strong, and Secure Vehicle

By on Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Pros: "Great Price, lots a room, easy Driver, Lots o Powe"

Cons: "Needs Better side windows and radio, needs towing"

"Dodge does it again! One of the best trucks of its type that I have driven. For her age, you can't get better. Lots of power, responds well and with safety in mind, tinted side windows, no tipping side to side, solid roadhugger. If you don't require a lot of fancy electronics and interior stuff, shes for those who prefer Practical and comfy to Luxury. Has cup holders, auto trans, shift on wheel, a/c and climate control, cruise, stereo radio, cd, seatbelts, ceiling lites, nice heater, upholstered interior, Leather. Mine doesn't have the running boards and handles to grab in order to get in. She's a little highup for me as a Senior, so would like these as standard equipment. The radio is cumbersome to operate when you want to get to a particular station (can't get her off the autoscan) especially for weather reports (important when on long trips). And need something easier to operate for clock. Sound is very good, and good visibility for the driver. Gas mileage is pretty decent for this vehicle. I get 13-15 mpg carrying no heavy cargo. She has 3 bench seats holding 9 passengers behind the driver, so with 2 in front that makes 11 total seating capacity. The most serious drawback to this vehicle (a 2000) is the side windows are not power and one has to unlock the small push-out handle. The windows only open part way and they are the pushout type, good for safety but could be a problem re enough ventilation on hot days. Also rust can form on the handles. This can be improved upon. Because these vehicles are scarce and becoming more so, I will keep mine and have my Restorer give me what I need. Remove some of the bench seats and you've got a great cargo van and a great little movingvan. Great for animals and all your stuff. A couple Great Danes or Mastiffs can fit comfortably. This type vehicle is not for just anyone. For those who like big and roomy, and a smooth ride and good window visibility, easy Driver, You feel safe, then this may be your dreambaby. Sorry, you can't have mine, but hope you find yours."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram Wagon 3500 near Honolulu. See local deals