1993 Dodge Ram Van B350

7.8

Based on 30 Ratings for the 1987 - 1994 models.

The Ram Van that won't die

By on Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pros: "Comfortable, works hard, reliable, cheap"

Cons: "driving dynamics"

"Well its a full-size van, so its not fast nor does it handle great. But the 360 V8 gets worked hard and does not die. There are periods of electrical difficulties, which are often easy remedied. I get 19-20 mpg empty and 14-15mpg loaded and with a trailer, towed more weight then I should with it numerous times and handled it with ease and the brakes kept right up. The seat is super comfortable for long trips and all the controls are easy to reach. Great workhorse that's cheaper then a pickup and is way tougher then any other full-size van I've had."

Best overall workhorse ever.

By on Sunday, April 19, 2009

"This van is on it's way to surpassing the longevity and performance of my previous 1973 dodge van that I drove for 350,000 miles with the very minimum amount of trouble and repairs. As I'm semi-retired now it mostly sits idle in my backyard for sometimes as much as 6 months at a time. It never fails to start right up and runs like a thorough bred stallion when I need it. Tons of power,very comfortable, easy to repair and not bad mileage. They don't make them like this anymore."

1990 250 RamVan custom conversion

By on Saturday, August 08, 2009

"Bought it new in 1990. 4 captains chairs, rear bench folded out to a bed, great sterio, tv, front and rear air, the works! The 318 cid V8 is an indestructable motor it seems. Many hard vacation miles through mountains, deserts, and backwood trails. Great for camping! The paint wasn't the best, I think they had a lot of problems with the silver in '89' and '90'. Mechanically, dosen't burn or leak a drop of oil, even after 160,000 and runs strong. Oxygen sensors had to be replaced yearly though, and front end work was regular from wind pushing it around here in Oklahoma. Overall, has been a good choice."

Great family ride

By on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"I bought this 1990 conversion van second hand over 10 years ago. Captains chairs, tv, etc. All the stuff you'd find in a modern minivan except you could walk around in this one. Only has 76,000 miles on the 318 engine. Used to be my daily driver, but gas got expensive. Lots of road trips to Canada and Florida. Van knows its way around the Eastern Seaboard. Would highly recommend it to a large family or for those who like to travel in comfort. Extremely reliable with only standard maintenance over the years. Red paint is faded and only 1 rust spot on a door. Hate to give it up, but I need the room. I would buy another or keep this one if I had the opportunity. Donating it to a charity that refurbishes cars for needy families. Hopefully, they get as much joy out of it as we did."

By on Thursday, July 31, 2008

"great car third one I hacve owned...actually 20 yrs ago lived in one in the desert for a year...........I would r eco this van to anyone who wants space,depenability, safetuy"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram Van B350 near Honolulu. See local deals