2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 335 Ratings for the 2010 models.

Great workhorse

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pros: "great bang for the buck"

Cons: "poor stock headlight bulbs."

"I love this truck, and although I'm soon to be trading it in for a 2500, as I planned before I purchased this 1500 to build credit, it had plenty of power to do everything I asked of it, and then some. Towing much more than it ever should have with ease over long distance, over hills, and around tight spaces. The power out of the little 4.7 liter v8 was much more than I thaught it would be, as was the fuel economy. The truck is very comfortable, stylish, and durable. Easy to clean if you want to, and downright sexy when all dirtied up! I wasen't a huge fan of the tires at first, but now into it's second winter, I'm pleasently surprised that they didn't degrade in performance like many tires do. once driving it for less than a week, you pick up on it's abilities, and it becomes quite predictable. it's easy to get cocky with it though shortly after, but it hasen't gotten out of control. After trying out both fords and chevys over many years working at a dealership, and trying out both again before settling on dodge, I hands down think this is a greater truck, and recommend it to anyone. definatally the best truck I've owned."

Best pickup truck

By on Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Pros: "Smooth ride. Lots of rear seat leg room."

Cons: "As with any truck, fuel economy."

"This is by far the best riding truck ever. Dodge got it right with the new rear suspension. Everyone that's rode with me has the same comment, "this is a smooth riding truck". I have personally driven the F150, Tundra, Titan and the Silverado but the Ram has the smoothest ride of them all. I also love the new aggressive look. I have always liked the Ram but waited until a true crew cab was available to purchase one."

Great Big Truck

By on Sunday, May 22, 2011

"If you need to haul, be comfortable, and look good doing it, this your truck. Gas milage is a concern, keep you foot off the pedal and get 17 - 19 around town. Everywhere we go, people comment on what a great looking truck it is, so far not probems with it."

Dodge 2003/ a nightmare

By on Saturday, December 04, 2010

"I purchased a 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 duel and it has been A nightmare getting parts and making the repairs on the truck.the first year we had too purchased a Bosch pump and the truck was down for 7 weeks and had to have the park shipped from Germany because the dealers stated that there were none available only for production purposes, so we had to have it shipped from Germany, cost $2,800.. This was just the beginning,many break downs and parts and was not covered under warrenty. I would not buy another Dodge AGAIN. Now we are replacing the HVAC and the doors and the dealer says they have replaced many of these parts ,but not covered because its not a safety issue,but you do have a problem with this and have ordered many. This is a ma"

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals