2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

Love my truck

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I know that I have read pleanty of articles and hear many comments on why owning a ram is not a good thing. I would like to put in my two cents on this topic. I love my ram. We bought it brand new and almost immediatly took it across the country from North Carolina to Washington State. While moving we towed a huge trailer with no issues at all. It got a decent 18 to 19 MPG with a towed trailer going 65 on average the whole way. As far as fuel economy with out a trailer it gets about 25 MPG which is fantastic. The ride qualtiy is nice and comfortable with no issues here. The driver seat has electronic adjustable lumbar support and seat adjustments. It makes it easy to adjust if need be on the drive. Drive ability is easy as can be. The turn radius is nice and tight compared to the Chevy I owned prior to the Ram and it is easy to back up as well. The visiability while driving is great and to take care of any blind spots we installed a small spotter mirror on the trucks stock mirrors. One huge issue with thte truck however is its depritiation value after we bought the truck and rolled it off the lot much of its value was gone. We honestly will probably keep ours for as long as we can. I just hate knowing that we will not really ever get what we want in trade. They resale for much higher then the trade in is worth. At the end of everything what I really want to get across is that The truck I own is a great truck. It pulls its weight plus some and has not ever let us down."

BEST TRUCK

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "DRIVES GOOD----LOT OF POWER"

Cons: "NONE"

BLACK BEAUTY

"BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED"

BLACK BEAUTY

Big Horn Hemi

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Of the 20 some vehicles I've owned, this is only the 4th pick-up. So, with that being said, I will try to be as objective as I can, being slightly ignorant to the pick-up world. First off, with all the incentives on this truck, it was extremely affordable. I have the 2010 big horn 4x4 crew w/ the hemi. The fit and finish on my truck is actually quite good. the cabin is VERY quiet, and the seems are very tight. I do have the Navigation unit and am very impressed with it's ease of use and the touch screens accuracy. The 506 watt sterio is good, but not great. I have deffinately heard better. But have little complants. The power-train is where my truck really shines. I am getting an average of 17.4 mpg with the combined driving in and out of D.C. That's with me driving at 65mph where I can. Of course, if you are tempted by the 390 horses, your mileage will suffer drastically. But, wow, what a rush if you do. The 5 speed transmission is really good, but, I am perplexed as to why Dodge didn't go with the 6 speed. Driving my truck is very different than my other vehicles. It's very comfortable, and there is absolutely no wheel hop in the rear end. But, the front end seems to growl a little when it is cornering on bad pavement. I think it's because of the stability control. If I were to comment on it's appearance, it would come off as being bias. but, it is a great looking truck."

best ride from a full size pickup.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Hemi engine, Great ride, MPG's, Room for 6"

Cons: "Just the leaking Exhaust manifold."

"This truck has never let me down. I tow everything from a small work trailer to a full size camper (8000 lbs.)The Dodge Ram performs flawlessly. The crew cab has plently of room for the family during longer camping trips. Lots of storage space also the in floor bins work great for drinks. The only negative has been the exhaust manifolds that make noise when cold. Dodge has fixed twice under warranty. Truck will be going in again for same problem. Mileage has been the best of any other full size truck I have owned with a similar sized engine. The Hemi engine has plenty of power for whatever you want this truck to do. Snow, sand, mud, rocks, water can't stop this truck. Best thing is the improved ride from the rear coil springs and I drive about 35000 miles per year."

best I have owned

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"I have been very pleased with every thing about this pickup and I have owned every American brand and one jap. pu"

Def upgrade

By on Tuesday, November 8, 2011

"Awesome truck!!!! The only thing I can say that I would change is the front ground clearance. It almost seems like they design them that way so you have to put a lift kit or at least a leveling kit on them...and of corse I will beacuse it makes them look that much better. If they could sell them like that for a reasonable price I'd be all over it. Anyway if you are thinking about buying one, DO IT, dont let the gas mileage scare you off. I drive mine aprox. 20 miles one way to work on city streets, max 45mph, and I'm averaging about 17mpg. I did put a K"

You Must Give This One A Try

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "Head turning good looks, plenty of power!"

Cons: "None at all"

"I was very reluctant to even look at a Dodge product. I have had several bad experiences in the past with other Chrysler products I owned. But when I was looking to buy a truck I saw they were having a huge sale so I thought it couldn't hurt to look. I ended up buying the 2WD Quad Cab with the Big Horn package and the Hemi. It turned out to be an awesome truck. It rides better than any other truck I tried. It is without a doubt the best looking truck out there. Dodge has finally turned their act around. It is comfortable, the interior is well laid out and uses quality finishes, the motor is great and considering the 390 horses and the fact it's a full size beast, the 15 - 20 MPGs is pretty good. The only thing I regrest is not going to the 4WD. Although not necessary, it would have been nice. Several of my buddies have full size trucks and this beats all of them hands down. Do yourself a favor and at least consider the Ram if you are looking for a new truck. This is not the same company that built marginal vehicles over the past 20 years."

#1 truck

By on Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"I have always been a dodge fan, and with this new redesigned 2009 model of the 1500 it just keeps getting better. It rides so smooth you think your in a luxury car. The suspension and braking system feel incredible compared to earlier models. It has all the style and comfort in it with the best towing capasity. I will never own anything but dodge."

Shocked

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

"I am the owner of a landscaping company and use this truck everyday and pull 4,000 lbs with it. It has a superb ride, unbelievable amount of pulling power, and great features on the interior. I haven't had much luck with dodge in the past but this one surpised me. I love ford and think they are a great company, but if you need a truck, test this one out. I tried them all! I traveled 3,000 miles on a road trip the 2nd week I owned it and couldn't believe how comfortable it was. This is the truck of the year in my opinion. Oh yea, and the lifetime warranty on the powertrain promotes confidence in the truck and makes me feel better about using this as my daily driver."

luxury car with box

By on Friday, July 24, 2009

"Never bought a brand new trk befor but I had to have this sharp lookin truck. I noticed the throttle response is a little slow but very good power. Im getting about 17 mpg on hwy with 15000 miles on it now. The heated and cooled seats are a dream kids definatly enjoy their own heated seats in the back. Touchscreen is very cool and easy to navigate. Alpine system from factory sounds great. Bluetooth and 30gig HD built in..will download from flashdrive or copy CDs when put into truck. Now the bad stuff...it doesent handle heavy loads due to the squishy suspension in the back. I hooked up my 30ft camper and it smashed it down pretty good...I wont be towing it with this trk. To answer a bluetooth call you must reachover to the passenger side of the navscreen and push a button...they should have put it on the wheel. Overall its been a pretty nice trk but im jus being picky and I would still recommed this truck to a friend as long as they are not into towing alot but its a great traveling trk if you get all the options;)"

Good truck until one thing goes wrong

By on Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"This truck was great until one thing went wrong. The it was all down hill from there. The worst part was that none of the first things that went wrong were major but the kept getting more and more major. I have owned this vehicle since it was new and washed it every weekend (inside and out."

Love My Dodge

By on Saturday, November 6, 2010

"I have always owned a Chevy truck,but when i was looking at the new chevy trucks the interior dash and cab look the same as the truck i bought three years ago.So i got in the ram quad cab and was very comfortable in this truck.quiet and powerful it's AWESOME"

comfortable stock car like truck.

By on Monday, October 3, 2011

Pros: "Fun like a car but the power of a truck."

Cons: "Still not impressed with fuel mileage."

"This truck is very fun to drive, i love all the sweet bells and whistles even more than usual. Comfortable and I love to put the pedal down and feel the power."

Love my Dodge Ram

By on Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Pros: "Good on accerlation pickup,love the design."

Cons: "Better brakes, tires"

"My father owned this vehicle till his untimely passing back in Nov. 9, 2011. I took over ownership after his passing but would drive and keep the maintenance on it up to date. Now I own it, the ac was broken after he bought it from Shaffer and Strommer out in White Marsh till they closed. Jones Junction fixed the ac issue a few years ago and it has been working fine since so I recommend them. Driving wise and problems with the vehicle probably would have to say brakes, tires, struts make the vehicle ride rough. But beyond that I love Dodge Rams and would buy another one. I am looking to buy a new one once I get more money in my pocket."

Best vehicle I've driven

By on Thursday, November 6, 2014

"I have pushed the fuel economy to over 27 mpg by staying off the freeway. Excellent four wheel drive system, no difficulties with the engine, drive train, or exhaust. Minor issue with rim leaks, causing tire pressure to drop; had to have the rim cleaned and the tire remounted."

Best 1/2 Ton Truck I have ever owned or driven.

By on Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pros: "Styling, Acceleration, Braking,"

Cons: "Placement"

"Best bang for your $$$ on the 1/2 Ton Market. I have owned Ford's, Chevy's,"

By on Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Great Truck,the ride and comfort is unbelievable ! Would recommend to anyone looking for a work truck or a truck to use as recreational vechicle."

Pleasantly surprised!

By on Monday, February 22, 2010

"Haven't been a dodge fan over the last decade, but this truck really brought me around! Comparing 2009 Dodge Ram to 2010 F-150, no comparison in ride quality and comfort. Better handling, better ride (independant rear coil suspension baby!!), far superior comfort. Great power, a little light in the rear on sand/gravel/wet roads, but great handling and stability. Can't say enough good about the ride quality and stability from the independant rear suspension. Mean styling and intelligent interior design. Impressive power but excellent fuel economy out of the 4.7L, 18.5mpg at 75mph was typical. Been a Ford Fan since '91, but 20k miles in a 2009 Dodge Ram over turned 20yrs of prejudice."

Love this Truck

By on Saturday, July 18, 2009

"Recently got this truck and absolutely love it. Drives great, is comfortable and has every creature features that a person could want. Price was great and unexpectedly affordable. The back seat flips up and we have massive easily accessible shopping storage space (three glove boxes) and every available niche is left open for storage (with removable liners for easy cleaning). The interior was very well thought out, and a credit to it's designers. We bought this truck for use as a weekend vehicle. My wife and I carpool together during the week and we have abandoned out other two cars in favor of this truck. Not so impressive until you consider that the cars we abondoned in favor of this truck are both current year BMW's. This truck is just a pleasure to drive and we both love it."

Great truck!

By on Sunday, October 23, 2011

Pros: "Great power!"

Cons: "Hard on gas in town."

"I love this truck! I tow a lot with this truck and im always impressed with how well it performs. Its performs good off road and on thats hard to find in a truck. I'm a fan of Dodge."

Nice Truck but with Issues

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable and fun to drive. Like the 5.7 Hemi"

Cons: "Has reliablity issues."

"Love the way the truck handles and drives. Truck has gone six years\170000 miles without needing alignment. The 5.7 Hemi is a great motor and gets good mileage for what it is, but it will develop the "Hemi Tick." The four wheel drive system seems very fragile. Transmission Shift solenoid has failed twice, leaving me in "limp" mode. Chrysler replaced under warranty without hassle. ALL FOUR door lock actuators have failed and they are very expensive to replace. The electronic climate control system is also problematic. It has been re-programmed twice; now the air flow gate has broken leaving woefully insufficient air flow for air conditioning. Fixing it entails removing the entire dashboard, a $1000 dollar minimum repair. Informed auto techs tell me that Chrysler has known about the problems with the lock actuators and air flow gates for years but has not fixed the problem. If you buy one don't plan on keeping it over three years."

1st Time Dodge owner

By on Thursday, July 30, 2009

"This was my 1st ever Dodge purchase, beat out the Chevy Silverado and Ford F150 in my opinion. VERY comfortable ride as good as most cars, very good fit and finish solid truck. Perhaps the best part was the $10000 off the sticker price I got and 2.7% fin from Chrysler Motor Credit."

6 years of great times.. never let me down

By on Wednesday, February 24, 2016

"dealer special order,love this truck,power ,looks..."

It IS the best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"the best vehicle I've ever owned.108,000 miles and the only abnormal problem is the puddle lights and turn indicator on the left side mirror burned out due to water getting in.The hemi goes like a scalded cat.I love the looks and style.Interior has loads of storage.deep snow is no problem.I would DEFINITELY buy another.My Son and Daughter are fighting over who gets this one if I do buy another."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals