• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 329 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

BEST TRUCK

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "DRIVES GOOD----LOT OF POWER"

Cons: "NONE"

BLACK BEAUTY

"BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED"

BLACK BEAUTY

Love my truck

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I know that I have read pleanty of articles and hear many comments on why owning a ram is not a good thing. I would like to put in my two cents on this topic. I love my ram. We bought it brand new and almost immediatly took it across the country from North Carolina to Washington State. While moving we towed a huge trailer with no issues at all. It got a decent 18 to 19 MPG with a towed trailer going 65 on average the whole way. As far as fuel economy with out a trailer it gets about 25 MPG which is fantastic. The ride qualtiy is nice and comfortable with no issues here. The driver seat has electronic adjustable lumbar support and seat adjustments. It makes it easy to adjust if need be on the drive. Drive ability is easy as can be. The turn radius is nice and tight compared to the Chevy I owned prior to the Ram and it is easy to back up as well. The visiability while driving is great and to take care of any blind spots we installed a small spotter mirror on the trucks stock mirrors. One huge issue with thte truck however is its depritiation value after we bought the truck and rolled it off the lot much of its value was gone. We honestly will probably keep ours for as long as we can. I just hate knowing that we will not really ever get what we want in trade. They resale for much higher then the trade in is worth. At the end of everything what I really want to get across is that The truck I own is a great truck. It pulls its weight plus some and has not ever let us down."

best truck I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"I have owned this truck for 3 years and there is not a ford or chevy I would trade it for.The styling and interior blow away the other brands.Drives like a car with a giant trunk.So much storage in side. 5.7 hauls. I love it"

Great Truck - I should know I've owned 22.

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

Pros: "Ride, Handling, Turning, Gas Mileage, Durability."

Cons: "Can't think of any, that how good the truck is."

"I've owned many trucks, mostly Fords, I started purchasing Dodge's in 2002 and buy a new truck every 2 years. The Ram 1500 is the best truck ever, trouble free ownership. I pull a 6,500 pound boat, no problem. My gas mileage has been fabulous, average 20-21 mpg while riding in pure luxury. I love my Ram and I'm buying me a new one within the next couple of weeks. If you're in the market for a truck make sure you test drive a Dodge Ram, if you do, you will buy it. Keep up the good work Dodge."

Best Yet

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "very comfortable, great gas mileage"

Cons: "haven't found any"

"I have driven Chrysler corp vehicles since getting my drivers license. This is the best ever. I've never been unhappy with one, but the advancements in this truck have made the best on the road. I traded a 2007 for the the 2010 and couldn't believe the difference. Better ride, handling, more room. Only change I would make is more options."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals