2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab

Based on 2161 Ratings for the 2002 - 2009 models.

Dodge 3500 Quad Cab SLT 4 wheel Drive with 8' Bed

By on Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pros: "Great Mileage and for a Diesel very quiet."

Cons: "the Ride is a little rough when driving empty ."

One great looking Truck !

"This Truck has sufficient power to move just about anything you would want to Haul or Tow . The 4 Wheel Drive option is there when it is needed and greatly improves the ability to go during the worst weather conditions. I can't say enough about the capabilities of the Truck or its wide range of options both of the Chrysler Corp or those that I have added. They combine to make a perfect Vehicle for both the Daily Drive ability and Long Range Trek one might consider. Overall I rate this to be one of the toughest and durable Trucks made !"

One great looking Truck !

The Cummins is Great..

By on Tuesday, February 26, 2013

"The Cummins is Great engine The dodge is an overall good truck. Been reliable but it had many repairs under warranty. Get the extended Warranty and shop for the warranty on-line from all the Dodge dealers."

Darn good Truck

By on Saturday, January 26, 2013

Pros: "Reliable, great power, soild vehicle"

Cons: "flemsy dash, faulty front bearings, poor mileage"

"I bought mine new and it was the first year the Hemi was offered. Unfortunately, gas prices skyrocketed two months after my purchase and this truck was designed for cheap gas. It has great acceleration and more than a few times, I've popped the neck of my passengers. I kept up with regular maintenance for the most part and it has always been very reliable. It still starts immediately with one key turn after 260k miles (mostly highway.) I have had problems with the dash cracking up and a few small issues with the interior but with the miles, I would expect that. However, the dash did start to deteriorate a bit sooner than what should be expected (around 60k miles) Small pain is the front bearings needed to be changed out at every 100k and they are sealed; so you can't maintain them by greasing them up. Overall, it's a great truck but it is expensive to drive today. If you live near work or don't have a lot of driving to do I'd recommend it. If you have a long commute like me, better consider one without the Hemi."

Most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"Love this truck. Bought brand new. I'll probably go to my grave with this truck. Best vehicle I have ever owned."

dependable and a pleasure to own and drive

By on Saturday, December 29, 2012

Pros: "Room for everybody and everything. Dependable"

Cons: "Can pass everything but a gas pump (13-16mpg)"

"i enjoy driving my Dodge as much today as when i drove it off the lot brand new. It's well appointed, easy to drive, plenty of power, and squeak/rattle free even with the odometer over 100K. Has held up extremely well. It has been from California, to Florida, to New Hampshire and it is always up to the task at hand. Gallops down the interstate all day long with ease. Was planning to give it to my son in a couple years, but maybe I'll find him something else!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals