2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab

Based on 2114 Ratings for the 2002 - 2009 models.

05 Ram- Exceptional Truck!

By on Friday, September 07, 2012

Pros: "Excellent power and comfort"

Cons: "Rough ride, gas mileage (as with any pickup)"

"I had this truck for 2.5 years and I have put on over 30k. I did all maintenance myself and it didn't need much. Replaced a ball joint at 90k, but that's the only real repair I've done. Mine has the 5.7L Hemi and it's more power than you will likely need from a 1/2 ton pickup. The throttle is a little slow to respond from dead stop, but the addition of a programmer really wakes these trucks up and turns them into an even more white-knuckle ride if you have a lead foot. The ride in them is a little rough and living in small towns with very rough roads, it is noticeable, keep good shocks under it and it helps a lot. The A pillar is somewhat hard to see around at times, there's a little bit of a blind spot, but that's the same with any vehicle I've been in from recent years. Overall opinion, love it and would buy again given the opportunity!"

Best Truck I have Ever Owned

By on Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Pros: "Dependable, looks great, safe"

Cons: "gas milage"

"This Dodge Ram is the best truck that I have ever owned. It is now 11 years old, and I have put 240,000 miles on it, and it is still a very dependable truck. I drive it every single day. It has never needed any repairs. I have only had to put a water pump, and a starter on it in 11 years. I'm a middle aged woman, and I feel safe driving my Dodge. I know I have a dependable vehicle. Well worth the money that I paid for it 11 years ago. And it still has a great value today."

traded a 99 same same style but a larmie?

By on Friday, March 07, 2014

Pros: "strong truck big comfortable safe truck, never had"

Cons: "no low lights below dash cluster, dash craked"

"the 99 larmie was a sharp truck,had better interior lighting than the 04 was getting 25 hiway and 17 town on 99 46000 miles transfer case toreup going up to Kansas on a hunting trip had to come home told um to get me a new truck,got the 04 out of missori dealers truck sharp truck got 12 miles to the gallon on the way home,used the floorboard for an ashtry cudnt c below the guage cluster,alot quieter truck leather mud flaps front hood shield for rocks flip up ball gooseneck in the bed,they butchered it,linex guy Cartersville ga fixed it. all ive done is change the waterpump and lift pump, just did all the brakes at around 80 or 90 k amazing balance and ride for a big truck the 99 and 04, my blood hound loves it his truck? 99 didn't have any dope in the transfer case from the factory,made me sick 6 payments left,the interior of the 99 dash and all was nicer,this won has cracked in several places,must not be allowed to exspand with the temp,never thought id own a new 1 then there were 2 but I got a good deal on the 04 and bluebook for the 99, fuel mileage ant came up on this one like the old hd? would love to try it again loaded larmie black all but rims badges and center of grill sport, with a 6.7 cummins, if I can afford 1?"

04 Ram 1500 QC 4x4 Hemi

By on Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Pros: "Very reliable and powerful"

Cons: "very bad on gas consumption without a tuner"

"Have had this truck for 9 years and has always started and run exceptionally! At 60k the egr valve needed replacement and the only other 3 times the check engine light came on was due to the gas cap seal drying out and needing to be replaced. The Hemi has plenty of power for passing, towing, or just jumping around other trucks who think they are quick. I have always been a stickler for maintenance and I firmly believe that is why I have an outstandingly reliable vehicle. I have to add that the transmissions on these trucks need more frequent fluid changes than the maintenance schedule suggests. I also have to keep cross-drilled high performance rotors on the truck due to the heat in vegas they will and do warp due to the 70% stopping in front on the 04's. Also added a tuner for gas mileage and to manipulate shift points and torque management to prolong the life of the transmission as well as the responsiveness and drivability. Makes for a fun-to-drive and capable truck!"

Turn key and go!

By on Monday, July 01, 2013

Pros: "Handles great-Smooth ride"

Cons: "Seat have no hieght adjustments"

My Truck

"Bought this truck brand new in 2005,added 2008 20" Dodge logo rims,came with 17", and Copper Discovery AT3 tires.Tow package installed in 2010.Every time That I turn the key,fires right up and runs excellent. Never had to do any work to it except routine maintenance. Love this truck. Drives nice and smooth,Has the small 8 cyl.Not the Hemi but always has enough power to get the job done.Would I reccomend Dodge pick up to friend, Heck Yes!"

My Truck

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Quad Cab near Honolulu. See local deals