• Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide
  • Kelley Blue Book Best Buys of 2015: Pickup Truck

2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab

9.3

Based on 324 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

BEST TRUCK

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "DRIVES GOOD----LOT OF POWER"

Cons: "NONE"

BLACK BEAUTY

"BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED"

BLACK BEAUTY

Excellent Truck

By on Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pros: "Great ride quality, gas mileage and styling"

Cons: "none yet"

"I have owned this truck for almost a year now. I traded my 1999 Tahoe in on it. I bought it with 36,000 miles and I now have 55,000 miles. It is the smoothest riding pickup of any I have rode in; better than my Tahoe, and I tried the F-150 and Silverado before I bought it. It has the 4.7, which I thought might be under powered, but it is not. It has more power than my Tahoes 5.7 did. I have towed a 6x12 trailer loaded with washer, dryer, fridge, stove, couches, chairs and other household items while the bed was full of a complete king size bed all the way from Wisconsin to south Carolina and had no troubles even through the mountains. It is much better on gas than the window sticker claims. On gas it gets 16 city 21 highway on E-85 it gets 13/18. We had plenty of snow and ice this winter and nothing stopped it. I hope it lasts because I have sure enjoyed it, and if it has longevity along with this initial quality I will have been turned from a chevy driver to a dodge."

Really Nice truck

By on Saturday, February 09, 2013

Pros: "great ride. great looks, great features inside&out"

Cons: "gas milage"

"I have the 2009 Laramie crew cab. It's a very nice machine. It rides like a sedan, yet the 390HP Hemi really takes you down the road. I get a lot of complimets on this truck. Had a few recalls and whatnot, but thats to be expected on a new model design. Mine has all the options except back up camera. It does not leave you wanting more. The interior styling is beautiful and not plasticky like Ford, Toyota and GM. The gas mileage could be better, but for a truck this size 16 around town is not bad. I test drove every crew cab when it was time to buy and this truck rode the best, looked the best, and the pricing was in line with the competition. Glad I bought it, will be more glad in 10 months when it's paid off. ;)"

Love my truck

By on Friday, December 21, 2012

"I know that I have read pleanty of articles and hear many comments on why owning a ram is not a good thing. I would like to put in my two cents on this topic. I love my ram. We bought it brand new and almost immediatly took it across the country from North Carolina to Washington State. While moving we towed a huge trailer with no issues at all. It got a decent 18 to 19 MPG with a towed trailer going 65 on average the whole way. As far as fuel economy with out a trailer it gets about 25 MPG which is fantastic. The ride qualtiy is nice and comfortable with no issues here. The driver seat has electronic adjustable lumbar support and seat adjustments. It makes it easy to adjust if need be on the drive. Drive ability is easy as can be. The turn radius is nice and tight compared to the Chevy I owned prior to the Ram and it is easy to back up as well. The visiability while driving is great and to take care of any blind spots we installed a small spotter mirror on the trucks stock mirrors. One huge issue with thte truck however is its depritiation value after we bought the truck and rolled it off the lot much of its value was gone. We honestly will probably keep ours for as long as we can. I just hate knowing that we will not really ever get what we want in trade. They resale for much higher then the trade in is worth. At the end of everything what I really want to get across is that The truck I own is a great truck. It pulls its weight plus some and has not ever let us down."

Terrific truck, even better on long distance

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Perfect long distance vehicle, comfortable"

"I have owned this truck since August of 2010 and it has been everything I could ask for and more. Perfect truck for those long road trips and the perfect truck for carrying all the loads of dirt, wood, doors, mulch, sod, you name it. Haven't had any mechanical issues, knock on wood, and have only brought it into the shop for manufacture recalls and oil changes. I have even driven this truck, fully loaded with a traitor fully loaded with a full tank of gas from VA to MA and made the entire trip without once stopping for gas!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals