• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab

9.3

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Love my TRUCK!!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Great Truck!!!!!"

Cons: "Minor wear and tear NO CONS on my end."

My Baby right after a bath and wax!!!

"I had a 2000 Dodge Ram before I bought this truck in Feb of this year. Loved my old one too, Just wanted an upgrade to power windows, locks ect and four doors. This truck runs and sounds great the only issue I have a minor things such as the plastic piece that holds the windows buttons has already came loose, the power plugs for 12v are loose, and the windsheild washer line has already broke ( this happened on my old ram as well)-- Other then the minor things (which this is a 5 year old truck) this truck is amazing.!!!! I would recommend a Ram to anyone and personally I will not ever own anything but a RAM!!!"

My Baby right after a bath and wax!!!

very good and clean with low miles

By on Saturday, July 05, 2014

Pros: "great truck does not look used"

"very good truck clean super shape inside and out low miles worth every penny"

great truck

By on Friday, June 06, 2014

Pros: "I purchased it for24800. it still books for 18+"

Cons: "no cons for me"

"never had any problems, not even aflat tire."

BEST VALUE FOR HEMI POWER, SMOOTH RUNNING, SMART

By on Saturday, May 17, 2014

"Mine is a 2009 Sport Crew cab with the Hemi, leather, moonroof, heated steering wheel, heated/cooled seats, Alpine Sound, Uconnect, and I bought it with 93k miles! Runs and drives GREAT! The amenities are awesome, Dodge did this one right!"

Well worth the $$'s...great ride.

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage and well-priced"

Cons: "NA"

"This 2009 Dodge Ram has been one of the best trucks I have owned. Smooth ride and low compartment noise. The Hemi engine has plenty of power and at 20+ miles/gallon on the highway, it is a well-built motor. The interior is well-designed with plenty of leg room for the backseat passengers and also plenty of hidden storage. Overall, great vehicle and will definitely continue driving a Dodge."

Best truck I've ever had. Hands down.

By on Friday, April 25, 2014

Pros: "Comfort for all riders. Strong and reliable motor"

Cons: "MPG will always be a factor with this engine."

"ride is so smooth and comfortable that even my wife loves it. MPG is what I expected for a working truck. Roomy for all riders and quiet for a truck."

excellent towing truck

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"this truck's towing capacity is way under rated..i have been towing with this dodge 5.7 hemi since I bought it brand new with no major problems other than recalls..towing a fifth whl cross country and back, it realy was a true test of power on the flats and climbing 7,800 to 12,000 ft mountains that showed me what this truck is realy made of..round trip was 6,800 hundred miles with no problems....I love this 2009 dodge quad cab 5.7 hemi..ps:i owned a 1997 dodge ram 360 magnum..sold it and it had 300,000 miles of towing miles on it..."

Best truck for any type of trailer

By on Saturday, March 01, 2014

Pros: "easy to seee out and great to drive."

Cons: "all trucks need more head room for tall persons."

4x4 laramie mega cab, dark brown with gold specks,

"this truck is made for family or work. with sirus tv 3 channels, in back when moving or stopped, in front also when stopped. grill guard, window deflectors for rain. plenty of leg room in back with reclining seats, and storage."

4x4 laramie mega cab, dark brown with gold specks,

Terrific truck, even better on long distance

By on Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pros: "Perfect long distance vehicle, comfortable"

"I have owned this truck since August of 2010 and it has been everything I could ask for and more. Perfect truck for those long road trips and the perfect truck for carrying all the loads of dirt, wood, doors, mulch, sod, you name it. Haven't had any mechanical issues, knock on wood, and have only brought it into the shop for manufacture recalls and oil changes. I have even driven this truck, fully loaded with a traitor fully loaded with a full tank of gas from VA to MA and made the entire trip without once stopping for gas!"

Great Truck for Snow, Tow, Or Go!

By on Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Pros: "Great truck,great hauler, comfortable ride:"

Cons: "Mpg, parking spaces,"

"Bought truck new,it has been a real good truck, mpg could be better, but I have that lead foot Diease. The is very capable of hauling 8' sheets with the tail up or down. This truck has a 3:92 rear so it can haul with max tow in area of 8200 lbs. I have been long distance with it (1,500+) on more than a few times and I found it to be a very comfortable ride, as long as you realize you are in a big truck. My previous vehicle was an Audi, now it doesn't ride anywhere close to the Audi, but in the trips I took I was able able to get out and walk around without my back killing me. Okay I know you want to how fast and gas milage. Here it goes. Best mpg on a trip I ever got was 21.9 mpg,it was spring time so no AC was running, I was moving 85+ most of the way so that's not bad. Now the bad city mpg. In winter it is worse, as I always warm my vehicle up for 2-3 minutes, so winter gets 13.9 to maybe 14.5. Spring and summer, even with the AC you can add 2 - 3.5 more miles per gallon. How fast well there are not many 6 cylinder cars and a few 8 cylinders stock that can't catch it off the line, that big rear will burn some gas but you can haul just about any trailer trailer etc without any problems."

Ok truck for price

By on Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pros: "Great truck for the money"

Cons: "Low mpg and lack of power for a diesel"

"My first dodge diesel pickup, it's an ok truck.. For the money I would have bought the 6.7 powerstroke. The dodge lacks power even with a programmer.. And you always worry about the trans going out.. Fuel milage is awful!! I don't expect hight teens or low 20's.. But normal driving mpg is still the lowest. My family is a ford family.. I should have got the ford ps and been getting 20mpg on easy driving.."

best I have owned

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"I have been very pleased with every thing about this pickup and I have owned every American brand and one jap. pu"

Best truck i ever owed

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive!"

Cons: "Get the warranty!"

"Had a few problems with this truck. I love the warranty! I would recommend this truck to anyone, but i definitely would purchase the extended warranty. Although the vehicle performs great, it seems that they don't have all the bugs worked out in the electrical system. Thank goodness for the warranty. The truck has plenty of power, rides like a Cadillac and is very comfortable. Love my wife's truck! HA HA!"

Best vehicle I ever had

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "reliable, good resale value"

Cons: "average mpg"

"The truck is now 5 years old. with rebates I paid 17,000 and change for the Ram truck new. I check my milage every tank. In town I get 14.5 to 16 mpg and highway up to 19 last trip to Lake Havasu. Changed the tires and front brakes at 42,ooo miles. My wife owns a Mustang but prefers to ride in the truck "it feels safer". Heating and air work better than any car I ever had. AM/FM/CD sounds good also. and the best part is I can still get 14 to 15 thousand in trade, but why would I want to sell it. When I purchased it I never thought I would keep it this long, now I think I may keep it forever."

best truck I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"I have owned this truck for 3 years and there is not a ford or chevy I would trade it for.The styling and interior blow away the other brands.Drives like a car with a giant trunk.So much storage in side. 5.7 hauls. I love it"

king of the road

By on Thursday, November 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable , easily jump curbs"

Cons: "fuel economy, power locks iffy over time"

"This truck is great! I have driven it from up and down the East Coast several times and it is so comfortable. I helped my sister move out of state, I have hauled my motorcycle to premium riding roads with out an issue. The fuel economy could be better but for what it does, how it feels and what other trucks were doing in the same model year I dont think it is an issue. I tried uprooting a tree like in the commercials and it didn't go so well be after I cut a good way through the tree the truck finished it off. my job gives me a company car so I dont drive it every day and sometimes not even once a week but after not driving it for a month it still starts right up. The one problem I have noticed so far is my power locks don't close on all the doors all the time. So I have to manualy confirm for security but all in all I'm quite satisfied. For a comfortable road trip car that can carry all your stuff, toys and even some family and friends this truck is tough to beat."

Great Truck - I should know I've owned 22.

By on Monday, November 04, 2013

Pros: "Ride, Handling, Turning, Gas Mileage, Durability."

Cons: "Can't think of any, that how good the truck is."

"I've owned many trucks, mostly Fords, I started purchasing Dodge's in 2002 and buy a new truck every 2 years. The Ram 1500 is the best truck ever, trouble free ownership. I pull a 6,500 pound boat, no problem. My gas mileage has been fabulous, average 20-21 mpg while riding in pure luxury. I love my Ram and I'm buying me a new one within the next couple of weeks. If you're in the market for a truck make sure you test drive a Dodge Ram, if you do, you will buy it. Keep up the good work Dodge."

great ride plenty of hemi power

By on Friday, October 18, 2013

Pros: "its a hemi get out of my way"

Cons: "100 pre cent warranty should be 100 per cent"

"bought new just had problems with leak if top brake light on cab just put new gasket and fixed it the driver side windshield washer broke have to order part very small problems over all it has been a very nice truck I have haul a heavy trailer I did not notice the load but the gas tank did 16 mph normal get 20-22 mph on hwy I do recommend this truck"

Never Buy

By on Thursday, September 26, 2013

Pros: "Easy to get in and out of, Run to town for parts"

Cons: "Everything else is a nightmare."

"This truck is 2WD. It gets 14MPG No matter what. It was bought brand new and been taken care of. Morning Dew will have you stuck in a heartbeat with this truck you do not even attempt to turn around in the ditch, Not even in a drought."

Best Yet

By on Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Pros: "very comfortable, great gas mileage"

Cons: "haven't found any"

"I have driven Chrysler corp vehicles since getting my drivers license. This is the best ever. I've never been unhappy with one, but the advancements in this truck have made the best on the road. I traded a 2007 for the the 2010 and couldn't believe the difference. Better ride, handling, more room. Only change I would make is more options."

Most Awesome Truck.....EVER

By on Saturday, August 24, 2013

"I am a petite gal,and this is my 5th Dodge truck. I travel many snowy roads in the winter in Maine...and my Dodge truck has never let me down. I feel so safe when I drive my truck. The seat telescopes up so I can reach the pedals,which is great when you are only 5'2". She is a beautiful black and she loves her pink seat covers. Yes. I know I called it a she. As tough and dependable as my truck is....it is most definitely a woman. I call her Lillian. :)"

Great Truck!

By on Thursday, August 08, 2013

Reason: Traded for 2011 Ram

Pros: "Fuel Mileage, Ride, Styling"

"I traded this truck for a '11 Hemi. I just need more towing power. The 4.7 got excellent fuel mileage. I got 22 mpg at one point. Typical was 20 mpg. Great ride, comfort and very quiet on the highway! My wife and I would often travel in it over her Infiniti! Dodge and now Ram have the market cornered on styling. In my opinion, the best looking truck on the road! This is a very dependable truck and a great value."

Terrific Truck, great interior space

By on Friday, July 19, 2013

Pros: "great traction in 4X4 mode"

Cons: "Standard tires are not the best. Need Michelins."

"The Crew Cab design is fantastic. It leaves plenty of room in the rear seat area for my two dogs plus gear. Plenty of room in front area for myself, wife and son."

2010 Dodge Ram 1500

By on Thursday, July 04, 2013

"Besides being the best looking truck on the road it is also the best riding. We also test drove a Ford 150 and a Chevy Silverado. No comparison! The Dodge pulls my 5000 pound boat extremely well."

Awesome

By on Thursday, May 23, 2013

"This truck runs Great!!!! Never had a problem! Tows any trailer I have."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 3500 Crew Cab near Honolulu. See local deals
See if you qualify for