1994 Dodge Ram 2500 Regular Cab

8.3

Based on 1219 Ratings for the 1994 - 2002 models.

Best truck I've ever owned

By on Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Pros: "Reliable, strong, comfortable, a great truck"

Cons: "Too much use of plastic on interior."

"Bought brand new in 1994. Have had practically no trouble with it. Use it to tow travel and work trailers with ease. For a V-10 gets very good gas mileage, (16mpg). Still has all original equipment, except stereo system which I upgraded to CD/Radio. My next truck will be anther Dodge, but will go to a crew cab."

Best Truck Ever

By on Sunday, May 29, 2016

Pros: "Comfortable seats, tight turning radius."

Cons: "Loud"

"Love my truck, It is chipped, has airbags and goose neck flip hitch, trailer brakes, very tight truck, awesome turning radius and 27 mpg! Towed a 27' 5th wheel didn't even know it was back there over multiple passes."

Best truck i have ever owned

By on Friday, February 17, 2012

Pros: "Great hauler. Towed very well"

Cons: "Fuel milage and the transmission"

"The truck has been very good. A few things have gone wrong. The transmission was replaced at 95000. Fuel injection pump was replaced at 80000. Left front wheel bearing went at 65000.. Carrier bearing went right after transmission, it was damaged when transmission was replaced. Repaired body rust at 120000, the lower door metal was replaced. Fund that the outer gasket on the bottom of the doors was collecting moisture."

Great truck all around.

By on Monday, December 5, 2011

Pros: "full front axle, reliable, work horse"

Cons: "transmission, paint, burns oil"

"My family has had this truck for 2 years and cannot be more pleased. We Drive this truck hard. This 1/2 ton is used for everything from hauling tools and lumber to work everyday, to pulling our 4,000lb mud truck to the offroad park, to offroading a little of its own. Given the trucks history (used as a plow truck before we got it) and how we drive it, it is no surprise it brakes down sometimes. We have replaced all the brake lines, radiator, water pump, all the front steering components, all ujoints, both front wheel bearings, heater core, fuel pump and more. The truck is designed to be worked on fairly simple so these repairs have been fairly easy for me and my dad. The interior is great and is an awesome truck to drive. However, there are some down sides. The transmission is weak, The 318 burns a quart of oil every couple weeks, and the paint is horrible. The truck is equipped with tow package (from factory), but has no trans cooler. If you are looking to buy this truck and plan on towing anything... Make sure it has the cooler. The original paint on the hood, roof and bed is peeling and fading and is not pretty. Overall, this truck is awesome for all around use."

Best Vehicle I've ever had

By on Thursday, June 11, 2009

"Overall, this truck is the best vehicle I've ever had. And that includes Vettes, Cads, Olds, Fords, Chryslers, etc. It has been very economical to operate and has a lot of power for it's size. I've been across the scales at 35K lbs. with a 53' drop-deck and it will do 75 mph on the flat - at any altitude. Very comfortable on the long-haul. 18 mpg around town - 10-12 mpg hauling a load."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 2500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals