2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 337 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

By on Thursday, October 29, 2009

BEST TRUCK

By on Monday, December 19, 2011

Pros: "DRIVES GOOD----LOT OF POWER"

Cons: "NONE"

BLACK BEAUTY

"BEST TRUCK I HAVE EVER OWNED"

BLACK BEAUTY

Big Horn Hemi

By on Saturday, April 24, 2010

"Of the 20 some vehicles I've owned, this is only the 4th pick-up. So, with that being said, I will try to be as objective as I can, being slightly ignorant to the pick-up world. First off, with all the incentives on this truck, it was extremely affordable. I have the 2010 big horn 4x4 crew w/ the hemi. The fit and finish on my truck is actually quite good. the cabin is VERY quiet, and the seems are very tight. I do have the Navigation unit and am very impressed with it's ease of use and the touch screens accuracy. The 506 watt sterio is good, but not great. I have deffinately heard better. But have little complants. The power-train is where my truck really shines. I am getting an average of 17.4 mpg with the combined driving in and out of D.C. That's with me driving at 65mph where I can. Of course, if you are tempted by the 390 horses, your mileage will suffer drastically. But, wow, what a rush if you do. The 5 speed transmission is really good, but, I am perplexed as to why Dodge didn't go with the 6 speed. Driving my truck is very different than my other vehicles. It's very comfortable, and there is absolutely no wheel hop in the rear end. But, the front end seems to growl a little when it is cornering on bad pavement. I think it's because of the stability control. If I were to comment on it's appearance, it would come off as being bias. but, it is a great looking truck."

best ride from a full size pickup.

By on Saturday, October 15, 2011

Pros: "Hemi engine, Great ride, MPG's, Room for 6"

Cons: "Just the leaking Exhaust manifold."

"This truck has never let me down. I tow everything from a small work trailer to a full size camper (8000 lbs.)The Dodge Ram performs flawlessly. The crew cab has plently of room for the family during longer camping trips. Lots of storage space also the in floor bins work great for drinks. The only negative has been the exhaust manifolds that make noise when cold. Dodge has fixed twice under warranty. Truck will be going in again for same problem. Mileage has been the best of any other full size truck I have owned with a similar sized engine. The Hemi engine has plenty of power for whatever you want this truck to do. Snow, sand, mud, rocks, water can't stop this truck. Best thing is the improved ride from the rear coil springs and I drive about 35000 miles per year."

best I have owned

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"I have been very pleased with every thing about this pickup and I have owned every American brand and one jap. pu"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals