• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2010 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 314 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

best I have owned

By on Tuesday, December 17, 2013

"I have been very pleased with every thing about this pickup and I have owned every American brand and one jap. pu"

Best truck i ever owed

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive!"

Cons: "Get the warranty!"

"Had a few problems with this truck. I love the warranty! I would recommend this truck to anyone, but i definitely would purchase the extended warranty. Although the vehicle performs great, it seems that they don't have all the bugs worked out in the electrical system. Thank goodness for the warranty. The truck has plenty of power, rides like a Cadillac and is very comfortable. Love my wife's truck! HA HA!"

Best vehicle I ever had

By on Thursday, November 14, 2013

Pros: "reliable, good resale value"

Cons: "average mpg"

"The truck is now 5 years old. with rebates I paid 17,000 and change for the Ram truck new. I check my milage every tank. In town I get 14.5 to 16 mpg and highway up to 19 last trip to Lake Havasu. Changed the tires and front brakes at 42,ooo miles. My wife owns a Mustang but prefers to ride in the truck "it feels safer". Heating and air work better than any car I ever had. AM/FM/CD sounds good also. and the best part is I can still get 14 to 15 thousand in trade, but why would I want to sell it. When I purchased it I never thought I would keep it this long, now I think I may keep it forever."

best truck I have ever owned

By on Wednesday, November 13, 2013

"I have owned this truck for 3 years and there is not a ford or chevy I would trade it for.The styling and interior blow away the other brands.Drives like a car with a giant trunk.So much storage in side. 5.7 hauls. I love it"

king of the road

By on Thursday, November 07, 2013

Pros: "fun to drive, comfortable , easily jump curbs"

Cons: "fuel economy, power locks iffy over time"

"This truck is great! I have driven it from up and down the East Coast several times and it is so comfortable. I helped my sister move out of state, I have hauled my motorcycle to premium riding roads with out an issue. The fuel economy could be better but for what it does, how it feels and what other trucks were doing in the same model year I dont think it is an issue. I tried uprooting a tree like in the commercials and it didn't go so well be after I cut a good way through the tree the truck finished it off. my job gives me a company car so I dont drive it every day and sometimes not even once a week but after not driving it for a month it still starts right up. The one problem I have noticed so far is my power locks don't close on all the doors all the time. So I have to manualy confirm for security but all in all I'm quite satisfied. For a comfortable road trip car that can carry all your stuff, toys and even some family and friends this truck is tough to beat."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals