• 2014 Pickup Truck Buyer's Guide

2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 315 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

Previous | 1 ... 61 62 63 | Next

Smooth ride

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"What a truck. Truck gets amazing MPG with 5.7Hemi on hwy. A pure pleasure to drive and ride."

By on Sunday, June 14, 2009

Great Truck

By on Tuesday, June 02, 2009

"I love it! I drive 1000 highway miles per week and I have no complaints. The truck drives great, handles well on and off road, and in the rain (haven't had it in snow yet). I'm ranging over 600 miles on a tank of gas = 15 - 18 around town, 18 - 20 hwy (not bad for a full size pick-up). "Got a Hemi", and it kicks in when I need it to. Not a lot of them out there (ok by me, bad for Chrysler) so I'm still getting a ton of looks when I drive by. I can't think of any negatives, except for the stone chip by the drivers door and I wish I got the sliding rear window and the built in storage bins in the bed. I've had GM and Fords (love my F250) and test drove them all (distance driving too) and this really is the best truck out there at the moment. The $14 discount wasn't too shabby either. Strong recommendation."

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2009

"Great ride, the new rear suspension is amazingly smooth. Interior is very comfortable all the creature comforts that are needed are there and more. the one down side is that they should have put controls for the phone and voice command on the steering wheel as well."

Wow! Home Run

By on Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"This is my 3rd Dodge Ram, I have owned a 98 V10, a 06 Mega Cab which I traded in for this new Laramie 4x2 Crew Cab. This truck is a whole new animal for the Dodge Boys and it is a home run. Anything you could possibly want in a truck or car for that matter is in this truck. It is a head turner, is as quiet as a car, will take most vehicles off the line, the power is seemless, you can't tell when you are using 8 cylinders or 4 it is unnoticeable. The Gas mileage is much better than previous Ram's. the ventilated seats are just fantastic and it has voice activated everything. I can go on... The only draw back I have noticed is that I have to reach for the uconnect button, I wish it was in the steering wheel. If you haven't test driven one of these trucks then you must this weekend, it will floor you!!! On top of everything else it has a Govt backed lifetime power train warranty... Go and get yours today, don't even worry about testing a ford or chevy they cannot compare when it comes to amminities and ride comfort and don't worry about sticker shock, every one I know is getting between 10 and 14K off of the MSRP."

Previous | 1 ... 61 62 63 | Next
Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals