2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab

9.3

Based on 329 Ratings for the 2009 - 2010 models.

great truck

By on Monday, March 14, 2011

"I bought my 09 brand new and Love it it is the best truck for the money I like chevys to but they r to over pricede I paid 29000 for my crew cab and for that price chevy I could only get a quad cab the Hemi power is great it is fast for a 4wheel drive truck I recomend it for anyone I know Dodge had some bad years but there problems have been corected over the years and you cant beat a life time warrenty"

2010 dodge ram mega cab

By on Saturday, November 06, 2010

"I own a 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 mega-cab 4x4 gas.. the lighting on these trucks are poor and dangerous!!! Tiney noise coming throught the exhaust due to factory trying to protect the head gaskets.. sounds like weird.tried changing the exhaust to see if it would go away and it doesnt! Un satisfied as they dont want to change the headlamps to another style any reccomandations????"

Leave the Competition begging for help

By on Sunday, August 01, 2010

"This was far and away the best driving vehicle I have ever owned. Forget the sports cars, forget the trucks for hauling and most of all, forget the Cadillac or Lincoln for luxury. This truck has it all. I had the 2009 Crew Sport with 5.7L Hemi with DVD, Center Console, etc. Truck rides extremely quiet, very plush, and towed our 33' 8500lb travel trailer with ease - especially with the built in sway control. I recently traded down to an '07 Ram QC and kick myself daily - it was not worth the monetary savings to get rid of it. For the extra $20,000 I had no idea how much I would miss it until it was gone and my back was aching in the older truck. Do not bother with Ford, Chevy, Toyota or Nissan. I drove every one of them and after months of driving and researching, here's the cliff notes; This truck will out tow them, out class them and most of all, provide the most spacious, quiet and useful interior you will ever experience in a truck, family or not. This truck gets 10 out of 10 with our entire family, including my wife who loved the adjustable pedals for her height and the quiet cabin. I am a long time audiophile and the 506 watt Alpine system with subs works wonderfully with the touchscreen 430 media center. I never desired to upgrade my stereo system at all. Bottom line is that there is nothing that rides or performs like an '09++ Ram - absolutely NOTHING! You will not regret buying this truck. I guarantee it."

Best truck ever!!

By on Thursday, April 01, 2010

"This has to be the best truck ever built. I just traded my 2010 sahara wrangler (junk) in on this bad boy.. Best Desicion EVER!! Love the HEMI. Dual exhaust. Tons of power, tons of room, Great Styling. what else could you ask for? great deals too. 37k sticker..paid 29k.. sorry Ford better luck next time."

Surprise!

By on Friday, February 26, 2010

"It seems as though the Daimler-Benz group finally leaked some quality into a vehicle. This is the finest truck I have ever driven! I am a Ford guy in a ford family. I have owned over 20 vehicels in 10 years of driving. Ford, Nissan, Toyota, Chevy, and Dodge. I researched the new Ram and it is a superb vehicle with very advanced tecnology that surpasses its competitors entirely. Let me tell you why: Value: A lifetime warranty on the drivetrain is unheard of. I am a landscaper and need the most reliable truck I can gt my hands on. This is it. I got it for 11k off msrp due to the economy. I ended up with a Big Horn, hemi, crew cab, 20 in wheels for 25k out the door. Reliablity: I use the truck daily and pull 6,000- 7,000 lbs all the time with little effort. No problems with reliability. Quality: Everything was built patience. You can tell. Cab is very quiet at 80mph. Doors shut with little effort and sounds solid. All buttons are firm and no wiggle room. Performance: 390 horsepower says it all. 0-60 times that compete with gt mustangs. ha! I can pull 3 mustangs behind me! Styling: The Daimler group has some say in this. The stying is the best the ram has ever had. The interior is so easy on the eyes and very functional. Comfort: I am 6'4" and this was the only truck that fit me well and made me feel like I was driving a truck. The seats in the ford are hard and unsupportive. The Chevy/GMC seats are too soft and make you feel like you are driving a Lincoln. These seats are perfect. Supportive and comfortbale enough to drive cross country. I already did! Overall Rating: There was no other choice bu to get the ram after trying every other truck numerous times. The rear suspension soaks up everything with no strain on yor back. This feelsl like a luxery truck with brawn and smarts. The only problem is that they wont make the 2009 Ram forever and everntually I will have to buy another truck. I do not look forward to that day."

sweet ride

By on Friday, November 06, 2009

"own mind for 1 year love it!!!"

Definitely a big contender

By on Friday, October 02, 2009

"Let me start off saying that I recently owned a 2007 Chevrolet Crew cab loaded. Sold it for a Dodge Sprinter...another great vehicle. The Chevrolet was a very nice truck, I got 16-18 mpg max, with low 3.24 (?) gearing. Sold with no problems at 18K. Just recently bought the dodge with 3.90 limited slip gearing and I am getting brand new 18 MPG only to get 1-2 mpg better. Not bad for a bigger, higher hp engine. Ride is unbelievable! Quality is just as good..but better in the fact that it has alot of safety features...(Mercedes). The seats are nicer, price was a little lower, better features. I really would recommend this truck for everyday use, as the ride out does all the others 10 time over. BTW... I always owned Ford and enjoy...not for me anymore. Take one for a spin, definitely worth a hard look!"

Smooth ride

By on Friday, June 19, 2009

"What a truck. Truck gets amazing MPG with 5.7Hemi on hwy. A pure pleasure to drive and ride."

Best Truck ever

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "It's a Big Solid truck in every respect"

"One fine piece of machinery, that has served us well in the 5 years since purchased"

Nice Truck but with Issues

By on Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Pros: "Comfortable and fun to drive. Like the 5.7 Hemi"

Cons: "Has reliablity issues."

"Love the way the truck handles and drives. Truck has gone six years\170000 miles without needing alignment. The 5.7 Hemi is a great motor and gets good mileage for what it is, but it will develop the "Hemi Tick." The four wheel drive system seems very fragile. Transmission Shift solenoid has failed twice, leaving me in "limp" mode. Chrysler replaced under warranty without hassle. ALL FOUR door lock actuators have failed and they are very expensive to replace. The electronic climate control system is also problematic. It has been re-programmed twice; now the air flow gate has broken leaving woefully insufficient air flow for air conditioning. Fixing it entails removing the entire dashboard, a $1000 dollar minimum repair. Informed auto techs tell me that Chrysler has known about the problems with the lock actuators and air flow gates for years but has not fixed the problem. If you buy one don't plan on keeping it over three years."

5th dodge, 3rd 3500

By on Monday, August 15, 2011

Pros: "great pull power up to speed"

Cons: "takes twice as much fuel to get up to speed"

"I have owned 5 dodge rams, 1500, 2500, 3x3500. The 1500 is the only one that was not a diesel, the 2500 4x4, 4 dr, long bed, 5.7 cummings, great fuel milage but need to haul a heaver pay load gave it a 5 out of 5. 2 2005 dodge 3500, 4 dr, long bed, one was a 2 wheel drive and one was a 4x4, 5.7 cumming, great milage 24.8 and 24.6 mpg empty, 21.5 and 20.6 mpg loaded, gave it a 5 out of 5. Now the bad news. 2011 dodge ram 3500 4x4, 4 dr long bed, 6.7 cummings - 13 mpg empty hauling the same load as the other 3500 i got a whole 8.2 mpg LOST MORE THAN 12 MPG. all i can say DODGE we had a good run but i will NEVER buy another dodge."

It IS the best vehicle I've ever owned!

By on Tuesday, May 26, 2015

"the best vehicle I've ever owned.108,000 miles and the only abnormal problem is the puddle lights and turn indicator on the left side mirror burned out due to water getting in.The hemi goes like a scalded cat.I love the looks and style.Interior has loads of storage.deep snow is no problem.I would DEFINITELY buy another.My Son and Daughter are fighting over who gets this one if I do buy another."

Best truck i ever owed

By on Sunday, December 15, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive!"

Cons: "Get the warranty!"

"Had a few problems with this truck. I love the warranty! I would recommend this truck to anyone, but i definitely would purchase the extended warranty. Although the vehicle performs great, it seems that they don't have all the bugs worked out in the electrical system. Thank goodness for the warranty. The truck has plenty of power, rides like a Cadillac and is very comfortable. Love my wife's truck! HA HA!"

Truck already feels old.

By on Sunday, May 06, 2012

"Really a ton of brake problems with the truck, an issue with exterior lighting, a leather steering wheel and driver's seat side bolster that are already worn out, and so many squeaks, rattles, clunks and clicks from inside and outside of the truck. I've asked the dealer to make sure everything was okay, but they ended up telling these noises are just normal for Rams. If it is, that's pretty disappointing."

Get the HEMI

By on Tuesday, March 22, 2011

"The HEMI makes the daily commute to work enjoyable. I love the style of the new Rams, but the drive is what sold me. I wouldn't have bought it without the HEMI. I had a 2008 GMC Sierra prior to my 2010 Ram. I don't regret my decision at all! I couldn't give 5 stars for quality because the turn signal feels hollow and cheap. I feel like I could break it easily."

My Favorite Truck

By on Thursday, November 18, 2010

"The only thing that I don't like is the gas milage but with the get-up-and-go of the Hemi I don't care. If I had to do it all over again I would no doubts or reservations--off road capabilities are excellent; bed size needs to be a full size standard instead of the short bed; in-floor storage is an excellent addition to an otherwise useless space, the touchscreen radio is also very neat with the harddrive, the performance is great with the Hemi and plenty of pulling-power-not so much with the 4.7; the seats are comfortable even on long rides; the ride is quiet--I put a MOPAR cold air intake and it makes a huge differnce in the sound of the engine and it seems more powerful-added horsepower and gas milage--15 city and 20 hwy--no joke. Simply Put: If you are looking for a great truck to be proud of and brag about for years to come you need to look no further than your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep dealer!!!"

Not good.

By on Monday, March 01, 2010

"I've owned my Ram for about 6 months now and have had many problems. Every week a new rattle or squeak comes up in the interior. Example: Driving down the interstate at about 80 or 85 you get a passenger front wind noise. It's very annoying especially when you're trying to have a conversation with the person next to you. Dodge has looked at it but can't find anything. Oh, did I mention that the front bumper is RUSTING!!!! This is definitely the last Dodge i will ever own."

Unbelievable

By on Saturday, October 24, 2009

"I owned a 2003 quad cab, but even that did not compare to the awesome ride and power while still averaging 18-19 mpg. I have actually gotten 23 MPG highway with my 2009. I drove the new Ford and Chevy prior to making this purchase and they were not close on the ride or fuel economy. Strongly recommend buying if you need a real truck that wont break you at the pump."

First time buyer

By on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

"This is the first time I've bought a truck. I've been a foreign car driver forever but I wanted to buy a domestic truck because of my work. My Dodge Ram has been a pleasant surprise. The truck drives very smooth, lots of room and is very quite which was a surprise. When I need the Hemi, the truck passes every vehicle with no problem. With all of the amenities (moonroof, heated seats, Sirius radio, bluetooth capabilities, Alpine stereo sytem)and the price I'm very happy. I would recommend this truck to anybody!"

Well worth the $$'s...great ride.

By on Thursday, May 08, 2014

Pros: "Gas mileage and well-priced"

Cons: "NA"

"This 2009 Dodge Ram has been one of the best trucks I have owned. Smooth ride and low compartment noise. The Hemi engine has plenty of power and at 20+ miles/gallon on the highway, it is a well-built motor. The interior is well-designed with plenty of leg room for the backseat passengers and also plenty of hidden storage. Overall, great vehicle and will definitely continue driving a Dodge."

Love my TRUCK!!!!

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "Great Truck!!!!!"

Cons: "Minor wear and tear NO CONS on my end."

My Baby right after a bath and wax!!!

"I had a 2000 Dodge Ram before I bought this truck in Feb of this year. Loved my old one too, Just wanted an upgrade to power windows, locks ect and four doors. This truck runs and sounds great the only issue I have a minor things such as the plastic piece that holds the windows buttons has already came loose, the power plugs for 12v are loose, and the windsheild washer line has already broke ( this happened on my old ram as well)-- Other then the minor things (which this is a 5 year old truck) this truck is amazing.!!!! I would recommend a Ram to anyone and personally I will not ever own anything but a RAM!!!"

My Baby right after a bath and wax!!!

Dodge did thier homework with this truck.

By on Friday, November 21, 2014

Pros: "Great value,"

"This is my second Dodge truck, it wont be my last. I bought this one fully loaded, nothing missing on this truck. It was well worth the investment. Still looks like it just came out of the showroom with one exception. The leather on the edge of the drivers seat started to delaminate. That's it, everything else is mint. Hwy 22 MPG, and I don't baby it. City averages around 13. Great power, fabulous ride, very comfortable for someone my size, 6-2/275. Plenty of leg and headroom. Have pulled John Deere trackloaders with this truck without any issues."

KBB only shows St Model/ Mine is an R/T model

By on Friday, June 05, 2015

Pros: "Power/Looks"

Cons: "None by me"

"This is a great vehicle for towing just about anything. Good power, great pick up when you hit the Gas. Muscle at its best"

I've drive them all...

By on Saturday, February 07, 2015

Pros: "a pure joy to drive!"

Cons: "factory sound system leaves a lot to be desired"

"I've had virtually every model truck out there, this is my first Ram and it is far & away the most fun to drive. My truck is 5 years old and still gets excellent gas mileage. (17 city/23 hwy) Great power when I need it, too. Interior is roomy enough for 5 big adults to be comfortable. I've upgraded the factory stereo to an Alpine head unit with a pair of Pioneer component speakers up front, Pioneer 3 way 6x9 ovals in the back. I also sacrificed the storage space under the rear seats for a 12" J&L sub and a 1000w Amp. Sounds so much beer than he factory system!"

excellent towing truck

By on Friday, March 28, 2014

"this truck's towing capacity is way under rated..i have been towing with this dodge 5.7 hemi since I bought it brand new with no major problems other than recalls..towing a fifth whl cross country and back, it realy was a true test of power on the flats and climbing 7,800 to 12,000 ft mountains that showed me what this truck is realy made of..round trip was 6,800 hundred miles with no problems....I love this 2009 dodge quad cab 5.7 hemi..ps:i owned a 1997 dodge ram 360 magnum..sold it and it had 300,000 miles of towing miles on it..."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab near Honolulu. See local deals